A quick note to the people complaing

Any and all Halo Server News Here
A§H»Coyote
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

A quick note to the people complaing

Post by A§H»Coyote »

Yes the title is a little harsh, but hear me out. With the ability to change your hash countless times and the posibility of some players, particularly the worst, to switch their IP, and the massive amount of non english speaking players, that makes it hard for our Admins to regulate everything. No I am not an admin at the moment, but I have years of experience and within the past few years everything got worse due to the wide use of hash sharing. Some might suggest we get more Spanish speaking admins, problem is we need bi lingual admins in that case, and I'm willing to bet that most bilingual gamers are small time gamers or don't have time for a clan, if they even play halo. For all those saying our server ranks are dropping, they arent. Thanks to Crash and his wise running of servers and his ability to detect good character in people, the A§H clan runs very good servers. I've been away for a long time and when I went reserves I remember not being able to get into servers because they were full. This post isn't on behalf of any leadership this is just my honest opinion and I just want people to see that there are some problems that can not be fixed just because you want them... there is a process.
A§H》Coyote

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
TheMonk

Re: A quick note to the people complaing

Post by TheMonk »

That was something man... you spoke your mind. And ours. Good job.

The title isn't harsh... it's straight to the point.

FYI: Complaining*
:: Evolve: MonkeyBuggy | Gametracker: monkeybuggy | Xbox Live: M0nkeyBuggy ::
When life throws rocks, get a nuke - Evan J. B. de Santos