#27 Danger Canyon - Hola > Team Grenading

Any and all Halo Server News Here
MKnance

#27 Danger Canyon - Hola > Team Grenading

Post by MKnance »

Team Grenading won't stop switched teams stole tank back from red then gave it to blue and switched back to blue then continued to team grenade please ip ban players like these are annoying and if not ip banned ill be leaving ash clan that deals with future infinite grenade spamming ***** that team grenade all the ******* time oh and don't worry i censored with stars since cussing is probably prohibited if you think its wrong you can edit and remove the stars completely i love ash clan #27 server is the worse server you guys got and honestly i'm about fed up i love the server say im going to quit rage over all these trolls abusing your infinite grenades you have yet to remove and honestly race server don't have this bad playerbase honestly your drawing in bad players somehow you need to find the issue and solve it i love all weapons etc and all vehicles but the trolling with infinite grenades is getting old ill even post a video of another troll let me get link hes also been a pain in the butt hes constantly coming into the server often either bypassing bans or something if he was even banned then if he still is getting on then hes bypassing ip i heard he was on again today no one is doing a thing and im really about to just leave ash clan for good love this clan but im just fed up sorry if this comes out like a freakin rant which it probably is but if you was in my shoes you'd prob ban them on the spot for just being pricks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7l0bxo8UI0 :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Re: #27 Danger Canyon - Hola > Team Grenading

Post by A§H»Crash »

Feel lucky you have a place to even complain. We do our best. Make a gametype with no grenades, zip it up, and upload it here.
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
A§H»B!LäL

Post by A§H»B!LäL »

Feels like you r showing 1 side of the story

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
snakebite

Post by snakebite »

hi where do i find this server i can not find it