#27 Danger Canyon Impersonating Player

Any and all Halo Server News Here
MKnance

#27 Danger Canyon Impersonating Player

Post by MKnance »

Picture of Aposter

Picture of all the names I have

the attachment is of my public ip to bust the imposters please ip ban them or something
if thats the wrong IP please PM me and tell me what ip you need and ill gladly give it to you

removed ip
Last edited by MKnance on June 7th, 2016, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A§H»WillRok

Re: #27 Danger Canyon Impersonating Player

Post by A§H»WillRok »

First off you shouldn't be posting anyone's ip on the forums (especially yours) because it allows people with malicious intent to do things that you don't want them to do. Secondly, I'm assuming you're 'reporting' this person for using your name? If that's the case, we don't ban people for using other people's names, we only ban people who impersonate clan members.
Impulse: JAMIE
°jamie: HELLO
Impulse: wait
Impulse: is this jamie
Impulse: or is it her brother
°jamie: this time its me
°jamie: he plays rocket league
°jamie: on my account
°jamie: lol
Impulse: but how do i know
°jamie: usually i tell him to go offline tho
°jamie: >_>
Impulse: say something only jamie would know
°jamie: because i'm jamie
°jamie: and i'm not mean
°jamie: and we played portal 2 together
°jamie: once
°jamie: :D
Impulse: LOL
Impulse: yep
Impulse: you're jamie
A§H»Brujo

Post by A§H»Brujo »

Hi MKnance, we can suggest him (the imposter), if he have the names officials of u, that change the name for respect you. If he start to make any wrong with your name, the admins that apply the protocol him, must be know for the ip that he was other person, and in this way, u can feel free that any admin see you bad. I suggest like say Willrock, that edit your post with the ip.

Greetings
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

A§H»WillRok wrote:First off you shouldn't be posting anyone's ip on the forums (especially yours) because it allows people with malicious intent to do things that you don't want them to do. Secondly, I'm assuming you're 'reporting' this person for using your name? If that's the case, we don't ban people for using other people's names, we only ban people who impersonate clan members.
Savage lol.
:: Evolve: MonkeyBuggy | Gametracker: monkeybuggy | Xbox Live: M0nkeyBuggy ::
When life throws rocks, get a nuke - Evan J. B. de Santos
MKnance

Post by MKnance »

I know this is old but he just reappeared when i played today I know you cannot ban the guy for using people's names but what is hes stealing people's real life info aswell i don't know how he even got ahold of mine but he knows my last name and everything and hes using it as harassment but anyways i see your point its just a video game name not like i land copyright to it i was just worried about him using my ingame name and i got banned on this account i use for him using my names but not much worried about that anymore im just worried about him spreading my real life info and my privacy being invaded I don't know what this guy has against me but whatever it is going about it like this is wrong and probably illegal I don't remember ever giving anyone on halo my real life information so how did he get it?
A§H»Shimmer

Post by A§H»Shimmer »

I am confused about what hes doing..please send me a pm with this.