HALO servers are totally fucked up.. no fair play. no admins

Any and all Halo Server News Here
WIKIHOW

HALO servers are totally fucked up.. no fair play. no admins

Post by WIKIHOW »

I joined this clan in hope that you guys can listen and improve server conditions, but your servers are totally fucked up. No team balance.. no admins.. no one to handle afk players.. all you just get is useless games. Even your admins. (Ash Edgar) he is either blind or cant read his own name. never replies if asked for help.

Guys improve it or I will quit ash. This is the reason I see other servers are going up in server list. I choose Ash because it is oldest one I know, but if this remains same. Ash Halo is going to be useless for gaming.

No help on teamspeak.. what is the use of it?
A§H»WillRok

Re: HALO servers are totally fucked up.. no fair play. no ad

Post by A§H»WillRok »

WIKIHOW wrote:I joined this clan in hope that you guys can listen and improve server conditions, but your servers are totally fucked up. No team balance.. no admins.. no one to handle afk players.. all you just get is useless games. Even your admins. (A§H Edgar) he is either blind or cant read his own name. never replies if asked for help.
First off you didn't join the clan, you made a profile on the forums. To join the clan you need to submit an application, have it accepted by the leaders, have it accepted by the regular members, be an active recruit for a week, and THEN be promoted by a leader to a full member.

Edgar is not your personal slave, he's not going to answer your every call. Every ASH member has a life outside of halo so we aren't going to always be around to respond. If we are actually at our computer when someone asks for help then we're glad to come take care of whatever the issue is, but we actually have to be at our computer otherwise we can't do anything.

WIKIHOW wrote:Guys improve it or I will quit A§H. This is the reason I see other servers are going up in server list. I choose A§H because it is oldest one I know, but if this remains same. A§H Halo is going to be useless for gaming.

No help on teamspeak.. what is the use of it?
Again, you aren't in the clan so you can't quit something that you aren't in. Also, ASH isn't the 'oldest' in any way shape or form, it's simply one of the last clans with somewhat full servers.

And again, ASH members have a life outside of halo so we aren't always going to be in teamspeak or even at our computers if we are in teamspeak. Also, not every ASH member is an admin so if you ask someone in teamspeak for help when they aren't an admin they obviously won't be able to help you.

I would suggest adding admins on steam or evolve so that you can see who is online when you need help rather than just poking afk people in teamspeak.
Impulse: JAMIE
°jamie: HELLO
Impulse: wait
Impulse: is this jamie
Impulse: or is it her brother
°jamie: this time its me
°jamie: he plays rocket league
°jamie: on my account
°jamie: lol
Impulse: but how do i know
°jamie: usually i tell him to go offline tho
°jamie: >_>
Impulse: say something only jamie would know
°jamie: because i'm jamie
°jamie: and i'm not mean
°jamie: and we played portal 2 together
°jamie: once
°jamie: :D
Impulse: LOL
Impulse: yep
Impulse: you're jamie
WIKIHOW

Post by WIKIHOW »

Thanks for reply,

That was a long reply. So much rage... I simply told you the conditions of halo servers. May be you do not like the way I told you.

First of all, I may sound like a critic, but I did not insult anyone here. I told you the condition exactly how it is. You should be taking this as a feedback and providing a solution rather then giving a rage reply and that would have been correct expected reply from a senior member.

Secondly, Ash Edgar may have a life outside and PLEASE NOTE: I am not here interfering his real life. He was actively playing on same server, I asked him many times. May be he don't know English, but i am sure he can at least read "Ash Edgar" his name. I switched team, hit him, and he hit me back with his tank.
Possibly the person who was team hitting, could be his friend and that is why he did not want to take any action against him. After all, Friendship comes first and Rules are to be broken.

Third, I did what i was told by Ash Ghost. I don't know what else you need exactly to join clan or not. The reason for this is no communications or guidance for it (same condition as in game - helpless).

I have already added Ash Ghost on steam and evolve. He is Kind and helpful. But, as a senior member, you should accept that what I told about the servers is right. You guys need to fix game rules like auto kick to afk, auto team balance etc. so that admins won't be needed that much.

Regards,
A§H»Shimmer

Post by A§H»Shimmer »

Good morning Wikihow-

To address your concerns in game, we recommend logging into evolve, teamspeak, etc to locate an admin. We do have a fair number of active admins..but it sounds like you were unable to find one available at the time you needed them. It happens. Its unfortunate- but it does.

To address your comments regarding your membership status: As Will explained, you are in the application process. At the moment , your potential peers are evaluating and deciding how they feel about accepting you into ASH. You can review the process again at the link below- to refresh your memory.

http://theashclan.org/apply.php

Thanks!
WIKIHOW

Post by WIKIHOW »

Thanks Ash Shimmer,

I appreciate your kind reply and the way you have replied appears more professional and convincing.
I have already done things mentioned on apply page. Downloaded evolve, steam, teamspeak and also submitted application previously.

I have already Ash>Ghost in my evolve and steam list. Can you further guide or provide any list of admins, which can be added to list without any issues?

steam = wikihow1234
evolve = wikihow

Thank you so much again.

Kind regards
A§H»B!LäL

Post by A§H»B!LäL »

Wikihow, omg , u r in a rush, i dont think edgar is an admin right now, he is a clan member, and he hardly speak english. you can contact me on evolve if u need help regarding unfair gameplay and cheating stuff
im adding u on evolve.. or other clan members. or like ash shimmer said best option to contact on teamspeak. u can find members and admin from evolve ash clan group like brujo, ghost, edu 117, hardwaredreams etc.

thanks and sorry you felt degraded playing in ash servers,
A§H»Shimmer

Post by A§H»Shimmer »

Wikihow..
Yes -you may add those people Bilal mentioned on Evolve. Its very easy to use in game. I hope your experience, as well as your approach with our members, is better in the future.
WIKIHOW

Post by WIKIHOW »

Thanks Bilal,

I thought Ash> prefix is only used by admins. You know that there is no way in game to find out who has admin rights. It is okay, I am not much concerned about Edgar but more concerned about Game rules.

Hope to see this all fixed soon.
A§H»TravisDrake

Post by A§H»TravisDrake »

In general I agree. There is nearly ZERO help for those who come here. How many years now have all of you listened to me whine & cry about enforcing the rules, or dropping them??? How many times have people been told "just go to TS" and we have seen the same... no help, no replies to some questions. :banghead:

I think some of you need to reevaluate why you are here & why you are so tight lipped about teaching people stuff. I believe that if your life outside this clan takes priority, then it is time for you to pass the torch. Soon all you will be holding on to is a burnt up little match stick. :coffee:
A§H»Jordan

Post by A§H»Jordan »

A§H»TravisDrake wrote:In general I agree. There is nearly ZERO help for those who come here. How many years now have all of you listened to me whine & cry about enforcing the rules, or dropping them??? How many times have people been told "just go to TS" and we have seen the same... no help, no replies to some questions. :banghead:

I think some of you need to reevaluate why you are here & why you are so tight lipped about teaching people stuff. I believe that if your life outside this clan takes priority, then it is time for you to pass the torch. Soon all you will be holding on to is a burnt up little match stick. :coffee:
travis if u want why do not apply for sergeant then u would need no one to help u police servers
u could do it yourself.