Admins... please add me on steam lol

Any and all Halo Server News Here
[CC]Jalex

Admins... please add me on steam lol

Post by [CC]Jalex »

Greetings ASH clan!
how do you do :D I hope you're doing ok
anyway, I had a problem today playing at one of your halo servers, ASh 11 (the zombies one) which I really enjoy because it's (I find it) the same gametype as that of an old server from the {OZ} clan.
So I have noticed the lack of admins around in this server and that has actually become normal for me because usually the only thing bottering people in this kind of servers is the camping which is really normal in a zombies game.
But it was different today because, as you know in maps like gephyrophobia or danger canyon people are also likely to be blocking the portals or the tunnels in the latter map. At first I resigned to the fact this was probably what the rest of the match would be but I noticed there was an ASH member playing in there! what a coincidence. So I asked him to call an admin so that he could take care of the business :pwned: The guy was your newest member ERIKSON who acted rudely and even told me to "deal with it" (in spanish "ahora te aguantas") So I was wondering why he even joined the clan if it isnt to colaborate with this issues, right?
I ask you guys to speak with the guy because that attitude is what makes for a toxic community, and if he is representing you clan (which he is) I think he is not matching with the fellowship I have seen in some members.
I also ask the admins to add me in case help is required, I dont spend a lot of time around so you wont have too much work comming from me xD
Have a nice day and keep up the good work
:yay:

EDIT: btw my steam account is http://steamcommunity.com/id/JalexCobra/
A§H»Shimmer

Re: Admins... please add me on steam lol

Post by A§H»Shimmer »

Thank you for taking the time to come and speak with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope your next experience is positive. You can use Evolve also... I always see ASH admins available there. Is that a program that you have ?
A§H»Sasuke¶¤

Post by A§H»Sasuke¶¤ »

thank you for communicating your concerns, I also share their views, also I like zombiez servers and am active in them.
I hope to help you in the next opportunity.

https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sasuke1324
[CC]Jalex

Post by [CC]Jalex »

Thank you so much for replying! actually I dont know why but my lame pc doesnt support Evolve ever since I took it to a technician. I think he deleted some drivers to "prevent virus infection" so it would be a good idea for you to add me on steam... that's what I'm currently using I miss xfire :C