What is your favorite loadout in Counter Strike?

Your Discussion Source for all Counter Strike
Mandalor

Re: What is your favorite loadout in Counter Strike?

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»ĴΘΘĶ wrote:I may have to change that P250 to a Five-SeveN.

Reason: The P90 and the Five-SeveN both use the same ammo ( 5.7×28mm ) .
When equipped at the same time, you can double the amount of ammo for the P90 :!: and
increase the amount of ammo of the Five-SeveN by a factor of five :shock: .

Now, I just gotta stay alive long enough to use all those extra bullets. :|
I always found the Five-Seven to expensive and not worth it. I could have the same ammo capabilities with a Compact and the Desert Eagle is less expensive than the Five-Seven. The Desert Eagle has a huge hit box radius or something like that, and is great for headshots and close encounters. I never found the Five-Seven worth it's price. From experience, I never used half the clip in a Five-Seven in most encounters. It was good for sneak attacks and such but I never used up barely the clip.

On and by the way, the P250 only appears in CSGO :P I was like "What pistol is that ?.? Never heard of it". But makes more sense now. Yet after use with the P250, I'd say it is well accustomed to most encounters with enemies, both far distance and short.

Desert Eagle wins all >_> It's a noob cheap weapon.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
McMasta

Re: What is your favorite loadout in Counter Strike?

Post by McMasta »

A§H»Stealth wrote:On CT:

M4A1-S
and the USP-S
On T:

SG553 (with a skin :3)
and Dual Berettas
Well Stealth stole my loadout >_>
Although you will never see me in any CS game with Berettas, frankly I never knew how to use them imo xD
A§H»Mandalor wrote:
A§H»ĴΘΘĶ wrote:I may have to change that P250 to a Five-SeveN.

Reason: The P90 and the Five-SeveN both use the same ammo ( 5.7×28mm ) .
When equipped at the same time, you can double the amount of ammo for the P90 :!: and
increase the amount of ammo of the Five-SeveN by a factor of five :shock: .

Now, I just gotta stay alive long enough to use all those extra bullets. :|
I always found the Five-Seven to expensive and not worth it. I could have the same ammo capabilities with a Compact and the Desert Eagle is less expensive than the Five-Seven. The Desert Eagle has a huge hit box radius or something like that, and is great for headshots and close encounters. I never found the Five-Seven worth it's price. From experience, I never used half the clip in a Five-Seven in most encounters. It was good for sneak attacks and such but I never used up barely the clip.

On and by the way, the P250 only appears in CSGO :P I was like "What pistol is that ?.? Never heard of it". But makes more sense now. Yet after use with the P250, I'd say it is well accustomed to most encounters with enemies, both far distance and short.

Desert Eagle wins all >_> It's a noob cheap weapon.
-Mandalor
Not necesairily Mandalor. In CS:Source (atleast for me) I found that the Five-Seven shoots as fast as you can click the LMB. I do use it sometimes since my clicks are so fast that I can break a bad mouse's LMB in about a day xD
But the Deagle is a perfect gun if ya wanna get kills relatively fast if ya don't have any bullets in your rifle.

Also I do play CS:GO/CS:S/CS:1.6. But you will never see me in-game :3 :ninja:

-Mc :2guns: