Night time maps?

Place to post regarding any mods or scripts in Halo PC.
Stogie

Re: Night time maps?

Post by Stogie »

«CE»Fuyuri wrote:
A§H»Elbarto wrote:The only problem in modding the looks of an halo pc map is that everyone has to have the english version of halo. People from other countries may have problems with seeing those mods.
I know that we tried it in my last clan and it screwed the map up for me since i have a german halo.
I'm not gonna lie, it's confusing that you're German with a name that an American character tried to make sound Spanish o.o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap :clap :clap :clap :thunbsup :thunbsup :thunbsup

Elbarto

Post by Elbarto »

Atleast you know where the name is from. Most people i met so far didn't know. :mrgreen:

.: Beer Drinker & Hell Raiser :.

A§H»Ax£-Måñ
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Ax£-Måñ »

A§H»Elbarto wrote:The only problem in modding the looks of an halo pc map is that everyone has to have the english version of halo. People from other countries may have problems with seeing those mods.
I know that we tried it in my last clan and it screwed the map up for me since i have a german halo.
No, It doesnt work like that. The map wont have any effect on the language AT ALL. The only way for it to be seen is if they own the map.
Elbarto

Post by Elbarto »

Its not the language. I did own the map but still i couldn't see anything but the americans could. Someone from another clan told me that its the german Halo version that i have.

.: Beer Drinker & Hell Raiser :.

A§H»Kü§h
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Kü§h »

well at least we have a way to test it! lol