Server Extension?

Place to post regarding any mods or scripts in Halo PC.
Mandalor

Re: Server Extension?

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»rUnRiÕt wrote:Yea, I don't understand the point of multiclanning lol. If your not loyal to one then how can you possibly be loyal to all?
Just sharing rcons between multiple clans could be an issue. Sharing some secret stuff. Eh but yeah...
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

Tru that mandalor, didn't even think about the admin issues there would be. Imagine being a multiclanning leader 0.0
Bot Catches: 7
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

going off topic :offtopic:
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Sapp website

That's Sehe's site for Sapp, you can see all the features listed including using commands from text instead of rcon.
Also each server mod has his own individual password so rcon doesn't need to be enabled.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

I love how no one answered his question xD.
Your Mom: Rated E for Everyone

"Hey what are those big f*cking golden things that you bang together" - Crash
=CE=Shy
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =CE=Shy »

A§H»rUnRiÕt wrote:Yea, I don't understand the point of multiclanning lol. If your not loyal to one then how can you possibly be loyal to all?
Loyalty to one clan is just a weak reason in the gaming world.This comes under the domain of dictatorship.The world lives in a democarcy and telling gamers not to join any other clan is against democracy.VIVA LA SHY!

p.s =CE= used Phasor but due to lack of projects not being done on time we switched most of our servers to SAPP.
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Post by A§H»Xoth »

=CE=Shy wrote:
Loyalty to one clan is just a weak reason in the gaming world.This comes under the domain of dictatorship.The world lives in a democarcy and telling gamers not to join any other clan is against democracy.VIVA LA SHY!

p.s =CE= used Phasor but due to lack of projects not being done on time we switched most of our servers to SAPP.
Ok, thats fine if the clans are all dedicated to different games. If they all stand behind one game such as Ash does with halo than to join another clan such as :o POQ then where would the persons loyalties truly be behind? What would be the purpose of having any clans at thst point? Yes democracies support free will and individualism and those things, but that doesn't mean I have a desire to be Canadian or anything, I'm an American and that's where my loyalties lie :awesome:
Sorry can't see any logic in that :hi:
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99