Recap

Where C-4 can make or break your Day

Moderator: A§H»BierLKW

Mandalor

Recap

Post by Mandalor »

Instead of just asking people in the clan if they have Insurgency, ask them if they wanted it to be a clan game?
There's a difference between how many people have the game, than how many people want it a clan game. :think
If we're going to make a clan game official based upon the amount of people who have it (and other factors) then I might as well say I don't have the game and not join any clam servers o.o Playin the game doesn't always mean you want it a clan game.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»JÓÒK

Re: Recap

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:Instead of just asking people in the clan if they have Insurgency, ask them if they wanted it to be a clan game?
There's a difference between how many people have the game, than how many people want it a clan game. :think
If we're going to make a clan game official based upon the amount of people who have it (and other factors) then I might as well say I don't have the game and not join any clam servers o.o Playin the game doesn't always mean you want it a clan game.
-Mandalor
Previously, we took a 'poll' (that you took part in) and we ended up adding CS and KF.
>>> NOBODY <<< plays our CS servers, not even the members who voted it into the clan.
Also, those who wanted KF eventually got bored with it and started resenting the fact that it was part of the clan.
Ultimately, the puritans (I'll call them) who only wanted Halo in ASH rarely play the game. :roll:

So this time, leadership decided to do things differently since again, those who want only Halo will eventually get butthurt about any other game (but not play Halo).

:coffee:
Mandalor

Re: Recap

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»JÓÒK wrote:
A§H»Mandalor wrote:Instead of just asking people in the clan if they have Insurgency, ask them if they wanted it to be a clan game?
-Mandalor
Previously, we took a 'poll' (that you took part in) and we ended up adding CS and KF.
>>> NOBODY <<< plays our CS servers, not even the members who voted it into the clan.
Also, those who wanted KF eventually got bored with it and started resenting the fact that it was part of the clan.
Ultimately, the puritans (I'll call them) who only wanted Halo in A§H rarely play the game. :roll:

So this time, leadership decided to do things differently since again, those who want only Halo will eventually get butthurt about any other game (but not play Halo).

:coffee:
:think I still think that leadership should fix things prior to adding more games.
@Poll I removed my say in that poll but Asi placed my votes back in. I wasn't in support of it. I posted my votes but I deleted them off the final google doc excel thing.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013