Donate today!
Image

Insurgency Server Rules

Where C-4 can make or break your Day

Moderator: A§H»BierLKW

Post Reply
A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2493
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

3 years ago

1. No cheating. Any use of third party programs (Aimbot, Wall Hacks, Wire Frames, Auto Shoot, Speed Modifiers etc.) is prohibited and will result in a VAC ban.
2. No excessive profanity over voice or text chats. Any racists, homophobic, or sexist speech in Never permitted.
3. Do not spam voice or text chats.
4. Do not purposely harm your teammates. Excessive friendly-fire will result in a kick and/or banned from the server.
5. Recruiting or advertising of other servers/groups is Not allowed.
6. You must have have a clear sounding microphone.
7. Do not abuse of speaking through your microphone; this includes screaming into it.
8. Do not abuse the voting system.
9. No idling (AFK) in the servers.
10. Work as a team to complete your objectives.
=====================================================================

I cannibalized some of the rules from Halo, CS, and KF. Thank you to everyone who worked on them.
It's a work in progress, so let me know what you guys think and how to improve it.
Image

Mandalor
User avatar

Registered User
Posts: 7349
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Your imagination
Contact:

3 years ago

A§H»BierLKW wrote:4. Do not purposely harm your teammates. Excessive friendly-fire will result in a kick and/or banned from the server.
I don't think you should state what it will result with, since that wouldn't be uniform with how you presented the other rules. I'd just opt that out if I were you.

I love rule #10. The rules are pretty general which allows for a lot of legroom for admins... but a lot of supervising to be done in regards to the protocol. I think they're good enough. Most games tend to follow the same similar pattern in rules.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Image

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
Image
Image
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
Image
Image

A§H»Brujo
User avatar

Colonel
Posts: 2052
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Colombia
Contact:
Columbia

3 years ago

8. Do not abuse the voting system.

Then, has the same penalty or saction : abusing vote to change maps, to abuse the vote to kick away people?

Or it would be good to set another rule? :

- Do not kick excessively people without a good reason or just cause.
Image
Image

A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2493
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

3 years ago

A§H»Brujo wrote:8. Do not abuse the voting system.

Then, has the same penalty or saction : abusing vote to change maps, to abuse the vote to kick away people?

Or it would be good to set another rule? :

- Do not kick excessively people without a good reason or just cause.
I'd probably keep #8 the way it is going by what Mandalor said about not stating the results of violating this rule.
Image

A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2493
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

3 years ago

Spyker if you're reading this, could you please change rule #4 to :
4. Do not purposely harm your teammates.

Thank you.
Image

A§H»Brujo
User avatar

Colonel
Posts: 2052
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Colombia
Contact:
Columbia

3 years ago

A§H»BierLKW wrote:
A§H»Brujo wrote:8. Do not abuse the voting system.

Then, has the same penalty or saction : abusing vote to change maps, to abuse the vote to kick away people?

Or it would be good to set another rule? :

- Do not kick excessively people without a good reason or just cause.
I'd probably keep #8 the way it is going by what Mandalor said about not stating the results of violating this rule.

I say all this because happened I once kicked me wrongly twice a A§H server, and when i went back the third time, get me banned the entry for a day. This could also be helpful to administrators. because if others do a kick rightly he no longer will have to ban that person for a day. But its too very dangerous ban a person without reason. Or i dont know if yet, or this procedure, which is done automatically by the server applies on all our servers and if still works. Bier maybe you can help to clarify this doubt.
Image
Image

A§H»§mØkêʁϟ
User avatar

Sergeant
Posts: 795
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Superior Gemellus
Contact:
United States of America

3 years ago

I am curious, why can't we recruit on the game?
Image
ImageImageImage

SÕNOR
User avatar

Registered User
Posts: 2678
Joined: 6 years ago
Location: Dallas

3 years ago

A§H»§mØkêʁϟ wrote:I am curious, why can't we recruit on the game?

We can recruit but non members can not recruit for their clan.
The A§H Clan Often Imitated Never Duplicated
I Accept Rachel's Challenge

A§H»Spyker
User avatar

A§H Chancellor
Posts: 1483
Joined: 6 years ago
Contact:

3 years ago

A§H»BierLKW wrote:Spyker if you're reading this, could you please change rule #4 to :
4. Do not purposely harm your teammates.

Thank you.
Done! :good:
A§H»Spyker | ASH Clan Chancellor
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest