Competition: Game Giveaway

Where C-4 can make or break your Day

Moderator: A§H»BierLKW

A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Competition: Game Giveaway

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

Hey guys, I'm giving away a few games as part of an Insurgency competition.

But first, what games can you win:

BioShock
BioShock 2
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space
FTL: Faster Than Light Advanced Edition
Gone Home
Mark of the Ninja
Mirror's Edge
Metro 2033 + Risen + Sacred Citadel (3 games in 1)
Natural Selection 2
Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut)
Race the Sun
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Spec Ops: The Line
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack
X3: Terran Conflict

How can you win?
Go checkout our Insurgency servers... http://theashclan.com/servers.php
Make it to the top 3 on one of the servers 61, 62, 63, or 64 (no other servers).

The Rules:
1. You must be a current A§H member (as of Feb. 7th, 2015) and you must have your A§H tags visible on the top 3 of Gametracker in order to win (i.e. A§H»BierLKW NOT BierLKW).

2. There can be only 3 winners. The first person to make it will have their choice of one game; the second will choose one game from the rest; and the third will choose one game from what's left. You can only win once.

3. You must post a screenshot below that shows your name one the Gametracker leader boards. If two people make it to the top at the same time, the first person to post a screenshot wins that prize.

4. The competition will end on the Ides of March (March 15th, 2015).

**This is the first time I've done a competition like this, so please bear with me.
If you notice a server has gone down, please let me or a chancellor know and we'll restart it.

Good luck.
A§H»Brujo

Re: Competition: Game Giveaway

Post by A§H»Brujo »

Oh this is great. I already had had this idea but a little different. I wanted to be on top of these servers first. Well I hope to play with some members on these servers as I always walk around here. Also this would be as a nice support for these servers most of the time are full. Good luck to all. :hi:
A§H»кαтняyn

Post by A§H»кαтняyn »

This is a great idea! :thumbsup2: I hope my internet get's fixed in time for me to compete... even though I'd never get to he top. :pc:
ImageImage
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Post by A§H»Xoth »

I find it impossible to get to the top of a game tracker list. I've put hours into those servers, and they list me deep down a few hundred from the top. Member server doesn't even have me listed, even though I've played in it. Nice idea, but unless it's the highest ash player on the server I don't see how to compete for that one.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»Xoth wrote:I find it impossible to get to the top of a game tracker list. I've put hours into those servers, and they list me deep down a few hundred from the top. Member server doesn't even have me listed, even though I've played in it. Nice idea, but unless it's the highest A§H player on the server I don't see how to compete for that one.
^ Same thoughts.

I'm just too lazy to actually play that much time. >.> Regarding the Member's server, I don't think it's been setup to record player stats.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

So I just played on our servers and noticed how gametracker tracks down information. Every time you take over a objective, you receive one point. Then I started to receive other points for other things i had no clue what they were for o.O I was able to control about 3 objectives before I quit, and gametracker recorded 6 points. No clue why. I only played for 10 minutes or so. At that rate, I could play for about 9 hours and top the #1 guy on some servers. It's not to hard now that I understand it a bit more.
A§H»BierLKW wrote: The Rules:
1. You must be a current A§H member (as of Feb. 7th, 2015) and you must have your A§H tags visible on the top 3 of Gametracker in order to win (i.e. A§H»BierLKW NOT BierLKW).
A lot of our members don't have ASH tags :O Which might be an issue for some them (like me :sweat: ).
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

A§H»Mandalor wrote: A lot of our members don't have A§H tags :O Which might be an issue for some them (like me :sweat: ).
-Mandalor
One of the main points of this competition was for A§H members to play on these servers and to get our name out there for others to see. And switching between names on your profile is as easy as going into Edit Profile section to put on your A§H tags.
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:So I just played on our servers and noticed how gametracker tracks down information. Every time you take over a objective, you receive one point. Then I started to receive other points for other things i had no clue what they were for o.O I was able to control about 3 objectives before I quit, and gametracker recorded 6 points. No clue why. I only played for 10 minutes or so. At that rate, I could play for about 9 hours and top the #1 guy on some servers. It's not to hard now that I understand it a bit more.
Glad you can see that it's not that hard. Looking at the Gametracker stats, you can definitely see that to get to the top 3, you can play as little a 6-8 hours. And remember, that this competition can go on for over a month (March 15th, 2015).
A§H»Brujo

Post by A§H»Brujo »

A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

A§H»Brujo wrote:Mi image :good:

http://imgur.com/HPgLVQJ
:thumbsup2: