The first anniversary of the Armored Saints of Halo

Leadership's console for broadcasting all clan information and updates.
A§H»JÓÒK

Re: The first anniversary of the Armored Saints of Halo

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

I am proud to be part of the clan and one of the family members. I am also glad that I could be here for the one year anniversary of the A§H clan.
Cheers to the founding fathers and cheers to the entire family. May it continue to grow and grow strong. :clap
:ashlogo:
A§H»Derth
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Derth »

Yeeeepeeee!!!

Congrats EVERYONE :thumbsup2: :unworthy:
"two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will get you back on the freeway"
A§H»Storm

Post by A§H»Storm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here's to the next one! (or TEN) :yay:
Well Said Jook!!! :hi:
A§H»Spyker
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Spyker »

Man, our 1 year anniversary, this day brings much joy to the many of us who have taken many school hours, work hours, and even holiday hours to make this clan what it is today.

I am very proud to be a part of this very successful clan! We have gained so many great members along the way, and have gone above and beyond the standards when it comes to a halo community. I would personally like to thank everyone who is involved with the ash clan, and who has helped us a long the way.

I would also like to thank my fellow clan veterans who joined august 7th, 2012.

Yes, i have devoted many hours to this clan, spending many, and i mean many, nights making sure our website is the best it can be, and making sure that our members continue to have the best experiences that comes with a clan. I believe it's all worth it in the end, because we have something special here, something that can't be duplicated anywhere else.

It has been a great honor to serve this clan as a leader, general, and I can't wait to continue to serve the clan for many years to come!

Thank you ASH Members!!!! :ashlogo:

- A§H»Spyker
General
A§H»Spyker | ASH Clan Chancellor
=DG=£ñzó
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by =DG=£ñzó »

Happy anniversary to this clan. :awesome: :ashlogo: rocks!
B³][osmo final part 2 of 2
[/color]
A§H»Gorgar
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Gorgar »

Well said Crash... And congratulaions to everyone !!

Gorgar -
:ashlogo:
A§H»Sandman
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Sandman »

Congrats to all who made this possible! What a great bunch of people! This is, without a doubt, the BEST clan in Halo (or anywhere else, for that matter!) It is a privilege to be counted among you all!

Looking forward to all the good things to come in the 2nd year! =)
Travis

Post by Travis »

To the next! ;)
A§H»Echelon
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Echelon »

sorry i couldn't put in my part yesterday. i got busy with family stuff. but man one year already i can remember resigning from POQ it was a day that was sad but it opened up a whole new chapter and a chance to be apart of something great. to make halo more enjoyable then what it was at the time to bring people together and have fun. which it has been a major success i am glad that i been along for the ride.

"To find ourselves lost here within, we need to the reason why. So we take this bridge with the other's that thrive in the great divided."
A§H»October31st
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»October31st »

It has been a long year indeed. For the original twenty-five, let us remember the old days, back in POQ. It was a sad day, yes, but no less glorious! Like the magnificent bird of fire, we rise from the ashes, springing forth into a new era of Halo. I still remember the post I put on the PÕQ forums. I have looked at their forums, and sadly, it is no longer there.

For those twenty-five who remember King, who remember the PÕQ Juniors, those who remember the PPS, and for all those who remember the glory days! I propose a moment of silence, for brothers lost, brothers no longer with us, and brothers yet to come.

I for one am most sincerely grateful for this family we have made, this family we have forged with people we know only by their usernames, this family that spans the globe, and this family that we have worked so hard to bring together.

I propose, on the 10th day of August, this weekend, at 7:30 pm, we have a forum wide hour of silence. Use this time to remember the new path we made with our blood, sweet, and tears. Let us remember the 7th of August, 2012, and have a time of reverence. Let us also use this time to remember the Fallen King of PÕQ and the brothers we left behind in PÕQ. For without them, none of this would have been possible. Let this time of reverence be known throughout our future as a clan as that of great reverence and remembrance.

LONG LIVE THE ARMORED SAINTS OF HALO! LONG LIVE ITS LEADERS! AND LONG LIVE THOSE WHO MADE IT ALL POSSIBLE!