The first anniversary of the Armored Saints of Halo

Leadership's console for broadcasting all clan information and updates.
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

The first anniversary of the Armored Saints of Halo

Post by A§H»Crash »

Today marks the first year anniversary of the founding of the Armored Saints of Halo clan, and it is very emotional for me. When I received a phone call from SÕNOR about starting a Halo clan, I was scared and nervous, I didn't think it was possible. Though, I only took approximately twelve hours to decide to help SÕNOR in preparing a Halo clan to be founded.

In a week’s worth of time, SÕNOR, Echo & I had worked around the clock from building a website, configuring Halo servers, creating a forum, recruiting potential members, finding a clan name, and organizing the clan rankings and structure. The difference between success and failure hinged on the decisions we made in that week.

On August 7th, 2012 at 1:23pm, I sent my official notice of resignation to the PÕQ clan, marking the beginning of a new era for the Halo community as the Armored Saints of Halo was officially founded. Twenty four hours after my resignation, over twenty five good friends of mine had joined and became founding members of the A§H clan.

I have a lot of thanks to distribute:

SÕNOR, thank you so much for calling me on the morning after my second cross country practice and asking me to help you build this Halo clan. If you hadn't recruited me for the task, I would still be in PÕQ right now wondering what would've happened if I didn’t accept your offer. Building and leading this Halo clan so far has been an experience I will never forget and I’ll always be thankful that you called me that morning.

Echo, thank you for helping SÕNOR and I build the clan before it opened. I'm glad you accepted your leadership position because you've been one of the best mentors I've ever had in both clans and have always carried a level head on your shoulders.

Spyker, thank you for joining the leadership team the day following our founding and building us the amazing, beautiful website we have today. Without you, our clan wouldn't be as nearly as creative and original as it is today and all of stunning graphics the clan you've graced the clan with would not be here today. Between the clan banner, forum ranks, logo, backgrounds, wallpapers, and so much more, your artistic talent has played a huge role in the success of this clan.

Gorgar, Derth, October 31st, SPÕÕK, and RunRiot, thank you so much for joining our clan after resigning from PÕQ on our first day in operation and sticking here for as long as you have. Your commitment to us from day one to day three hundred sixty four has meant the difference between success and failure for the clan and your patience, cooperation, and sacrifice has been and will always be cherished for as long as this clan is in operation.

Marshy, thank you for accepting a position in the leadership of the clan soon after we were founded and helping us stay on our feet. All of your advice that came from the level head you carry on your shoulders every day proved very beneficial to the clan, and your countless hours of map modding have provided the Halo community with thousands of hours of entertainment that is still being enjoyed today.

Elbarto, thank you for recently accepting your position to the clan’s leadership and using your level yet strong head to stay up at all hours of the German night to assist the American clan leaders with their cheat videos, ban reports, applicant research, and much more. Your hard work and persistence in the face of such tedious and rigorous clan work has helped the clan gather most of the good hearted and fun members we have today.

Officers of the clan, thank you for your countless hours of administration in the Halo servers. Whether it was server research as a Colonel or Major or enforcing the server rules as a Lieutenant, the clan officers have helped keep our servers clean so the community can enjoy a fun and competitive atmosphere.

Enlisted members of the clan, thank you for your dedication and devotion while you proudly wear our clan tags and represent our clan image wherever you may be. Between playing our clan servers, recording evidence of cheating players, or striking up a conversation in our clan forums, your activity in the clan gives the leadership reason to continue leading what you all help make up one as of the greatest Halo PC clans in the history of the PC ported game.

I’d even like to thank PÕQ~Technut, for being an outstanding role model and leader to the members of PÕQ clan ever since he rejoined after the departure of the clan founder in 2010. It was after he rejoined that I realized I wanted to take a more serious role in the Halo community, and became more involved in learning how to operate a Halo clan.

I’ll always have Technut to thank for teaching me as I matured from the age of 13 how to act appropriately online and how to contribute to the successfulness of running a Halo clan such as operating Halo servers, moderating forums, processing applications, and mentoring and recruiting members. It was these qualities and abilities he taught me that I was able to apply to the PÕQ clan and later on, the A§H clan.

I’m running out of breath for thanks but I’m sure I'll have more to post later, if I don’t go around personally and thank each and every one of you. Today is a proud day every member of the Armored Saints of Halo. Without the help of each and every single community member, this clan would not be here today.

On behalf of the entire leadership, thank you everyone for everything you’ve contributed to the Armored Saints of Halo clan. Happy one year anniversary!

-Jack
VOX

Re: The first anniversary of the Armored Saints of Halo

Post by VOX »

:thunbsup :thunbsup :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

:ashlogo: :ashlogo: :ashlogo: :ashlogo: :ashlogo: :ashlogo: :ashlogo: :ashlogo: :ashlogo:
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Post by A§H»Xoth »

Happy anniversary guys :fun: :awesome: Thanks to the leadership for getting this clan started and everything they do to keep it going. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else myself. :D
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99
VØLTÅG£

Post by VØLTÅG£ »

Even though I'm relatively new, happy anniversary everyone!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Pr@3tor

Post by Pr@3tor »

Congrats to you all.

An old friend :fun:

Sal.
Pr@3tør!an RETIRED from Halo
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

Long live the clan :good: Long live the fray of battle
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»Asi
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Asi »

Great that it's been around for a year :D

May these forums and Halo live for a long time :3

I must say, in the short amount of time I've been here, it feels immediately like family here. The people are awesome, we just have fun, and that clan game was amazing :yay: :yay:
Last edited by A§H»Asi on August 7th, 2013, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asi | Greg
A§H»Jordan

Post by A§H»Jordan »

long live halo and long live the ash.
A§H»Shimmer

Post by A§H»Shimmer »

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary :fun:
:good:
Marshy