Demotions

Leadership's console for broadcasting all clan information and updates.
Elbarto

Demotions

Post by Elbarto »

It is always a hard decision to demote a Member but the Leadership has made the decision to demote some of the Lieutenants.
They have been demoted back to Corporal because they cannot take care of the admin dutys due to inactivity.

.: Beer Drinker & Hell Raiser :.

A§H»JÓÒK

Re: Demotions

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

Long overdue... they had months and months to try :rules:
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

Sooo who got demoted?
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
A§H»JÊT

Post by A§H»JÊT »

A§H»JÓÒK wrote:Long overdue... they had months and months to try :rules:
[CC]shiNe! wrote:Sooo who got demoted?
1. Jook - Its not really the fact of us "trying." You have to look at it as we can't make halo our life. Now, I understand if your in high school, with no homework, no job and you have your parents to put food on the table for you, but the other people who are inactive have other things to take care of as of now. Me for instance, I have been trying to get in college for the last 6 months, I've been trying to get a job, i have things to pay for. We can't make halo our life like some of you think we can. Everything else is above halo. I'm not trying to say clan duties aren't important, but you need to understand some of us have real jobs and real things to take more care of rather than a kid cursing in halo. I hope that is understood. :/

2. shiNe - Me being one of the demoted, it was an honor to serve as a Lieutenant for ASH for the 2 years I was here. I am not going to say who else was cuz i'm pretty sure the clan and leadership would like to keep that confidential unless others would want to say who they are.
A§H»JÊT

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And its all you can be when things are out of your hands."

Time in ASH:
August 12, 2012 - Present
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»JÊT wrote:
A§H»JÓÒK wrote:Long overdue... they had months and months to try :rules:
[CC]shiNe! wrote:Sooo who got demoted?
1. Jook - Its not really the fact of us "trying." You have to look at it as we can't make halo our life. Now, I understand if your in high school, with no homework, no job and you have your parents to put food on the table for you, but the other people who are inactive have other things to take care of as of now. Me for instance, I have been trying to get in college for the last 6 months, I've been trying to get a job, i have things to pay for. We can't make halo our life like some of you think we can. Everything else is above halo. I'm not trying to say clan duties aren't important, but you need to understand some of us have real jobs and real things to take more care of rather than a kid cursing in halo. I hope that is understood. :/

2. shiNe - Me being one of the demoted, it was an honor to serve as a Lieutenant for A§H for the 2 years I was here. I am not going to say who else was cuz i'm pretty sure the clan and leadership would like to keep that confidential unless others would want to say who they are.
I'd understand your frustration as well, Jet. I would probably angry myself in the same respect, yet there is the AFK policy.
http://forum.armoredsaintsofhalo.com/vi ... =41&t=2706

A member can always post an AFK status and return when they feel the need. Jook was referring to this. These AFK admins never logged into xfire in months, or never signed into the forums. We all know how life can get in the way. Jook knows. ;p
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

A§H»JÊT wrote:
A§H»JÓÒK wrote:Long overdue...they had months and months to try :rules:

1. Jook - Its not really the fact of us "trying." You have to look at it as we can't make halo our life. Now, I understand if your in high school, with no homework, no job and you have your parents to put food on the table for you, but the other people who are inactive have other things to take care of as of now. Me for instance, I have been trying to get in college for the last 6 months, I've been trying to get a job, i have things to pay for. We can't make halo our life like some of you think we can. Everything else is above halo. I'm not trying to say clan duties aren't important, but you need to understand some of us have real jobs and real things to take more care of rather than a kid cursing in halo.[/color] I hope that is understood. :/
Jet,
Let me start by saying, your real life should come first. This wasn't a personal attack, the keyword is they, not you. It was a generalized statement. I don't think Halo should not be a lifestyle, no game should be. However, In the (almost) year that I've been in the clan I have not seen you use rcon even once.
If an admin doesn't have time to admin, they shouldn't have rcon. Members, admins and admin hopefuls should read both of these topics, completely: http://forum.armoredsaintsofhalo.com/vi ... f=41&t=821 http://forum.armoredsaintsofhalo.com/vi ... f=12&t=728

But: http://forum.armoredsaintsofhalo.com/vi ... 113#p34113
The title of the thread is "Demotions" not "Expulsions".