Matthew®

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
MKnance

4 months ago

Everyone probably knows me but im reintroducing myself I am Matthew® on the servers I play
I love ash clan servers the most and I play danger canyon #27 alot when its popular
i've played other games but been in a halo mood alot lately but I would like to get to know you all
I have caused ash clan trouble in the past and I am going to make a change since i been gone a while lets all get to know each other better :) actually if you go on server and see my violations they are pretty bad but im willing to work on them and become a better player i always sucked at shooters so i got mad because dying alot which lead to doing stupid crap and i tend to whine alot calling everyone bot and bot this bot that wall this wall that I know with my violations its like trust gotta earn it back well im willing to try to earn it back even if you need to give me a little shove or warning to keep me in the right direction
Last edited by MKnance on January 18th, 2018, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A§H»Vision

Sergeant
Argentina

4 months ago

Wolcome to the forum! :hi: :2guns:
A§H»VISION | A§H Clan Sarget Image

A§H»Edgar

Major
Mexico

4 months ago

:hi:
Welcome