>A< Zedd "candidate"

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
Zedd
Private
Private

>A< Zedd "candidate"

Post by Zedd »

hi people from ash clan, I'm "Zedd" the aspiring :ashlogo: , I'm a little sad because I've been playing on their servers for almost a year and I think they are the best the game has but until recently I decided to enter their clan, it's been almost 3 or 4 months since I sent my application and I would really like to be given the definitive answer, if they accept me or not, since I am very active in # 27, 22 and even in the server of team speak but almost never I see them active so it is very difficult for me to know them all ...
I hope you answer me or I will not ask you again and I will understand that you will not let me join you ...
Thank you.
A§H»Shimmer

Re: >A< Zedd "candidate"

Post by A§H»Shimmer »

Hello Zedd and thank you for your interest. I believe you have had some conversations about joining with a member or two and your next steps.. there was a followup attempt made and it appeared you were not as active at that point. We are looking at this again now. Thanks for your post -we will be in touch.
Zedd
Private
Private

Re: >A< Zedd "candidate"

Post by Zedd »

ok thank you very much, I'll be much more active these days, I'm still waiting :D