Hello there folks!

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
«DN»Lasky®

Hello there folks!

Post by «DN»Lasky® »

Greetings!

Please do move this thread to a different forum if I have placed it in the wrong one, to me, this board was the closest match to what I am posting for.

I am only here to try and get some assistance and clarification on what has been going on recently...

I would like to fist make clear that my presence here is in no way intending to cause any harm to ASH. I am only trying to resolve an issue that has been brewing because of another clan that I am of the opinion should be resolved once and for all.

I am Lasky® (obviously). I run The Dark Nexus Clan. We have been made aware by a former member, in fact namely someone who used to be our Chief of Staff, before we had no alternative but to permanently ban him for a long list of reasons. First of all and to be clear, this was actually done to protect our assets and secondly to prevent him from fabricating utter nonsense against us.

Our former CoS was "Grunt", an interesting individual from New Mexico.

I would love to share with you what he has actually done to us as he seems to be claiming that he has friends here in this clan, not that I am actually against this in anyway...

I am here as he is alleging that we (as in our clan) are "harassing" ASH. I am not sure how he figured that out since I personally have not been to your forums for at least 2 years or more, not because of anything against ASH in any way, just that I had no reason to contact you until now. Perhaps in the long run, we might have an agreement of some kind in the future, we can work something out I am sure.

I am asking ASH to confirm or deny these allegations and I am asking for any information that you have heard or received in relation to us to be stated so that we can clarify any misinformation that has been spread about us.

I do have a few ASH members on my Steam account, Crash and Echelon and Coyote to name a few... If you prefer, we can discuss this matter in more detail over Steam.

I look forward to a positive response in due course.

Signed...
«DN»Lasky® [President of =DN=]
«DN»Lasky®

Re: Hello there folks!

Post by «DN»Lasky® »

Could someone answer me please?
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

Hello Lasky, welcome to our forums.
I'm sorry, I didn't see this post when you first submitted it.
I'll get with Crash and other members who play/interact with the rest of the Halo community and see if anyone knows anything about this person.
A§H»Karen

Post by A§H»Karen »

Image Image Image Image Image
«DN»Lasky®

Post by «DN»Lasky® »

He also goes by the name "DerpingGrunt" and poqgrunt (his Evolve name). He used to be a member of POQ, if that helps somehow.
phylip

Post by phylip »

hola ! , una pregunta se que no es el espacio para comentar esto ,pero, siempre he jugado en los servers de ash y aparte siempre he sido muy activo , osea juego todos los dias .
He pasado solicitudes para ser admin pero nunca me responden ni siquiera un "no"
tengo 18 , soy de colombia y pues solo digo , aparte es muy raro encontrarse con un admin y hay muchos jugadores que dañan la poca comunidad de queda y pienso que es importante eliminar a la gente toxica que dañe la comunidad.
Si algo .... mi correo es alejandromartinezherrera14@gmail.com y mi GAMERTAG de Halo es : Itz_phylip°

gracias ...
A§H»Karen

Post by A§H»Karen »

phylip wrote: August 23rd, 2018, 10:03 pm hola ! , una pregunta se que no es el espacio para comentar esto ,pero, siempre he jugado en los servers de ash y aparte siempre he sido muy activo , osea juego todos los dias .
He pasado solicitudes para ser admin pero nunca me responden ni siquiera un "no"
tengo 18 , soy de colombia y pues solo digo , aparte es muy raro encontrarse con un admin y hay muchos jugadores que dañan la poca comunidad de queda y pienso que es importante eliminar a la gente toxica que dañe la comunidad.
Si algo .... mi correo es alejandromartinezherrera14@gmail.com y mi GAMERTAG de Halo es : Itz_phylip°

gracias ...
Hola phylip! Mira,para ser admin,primero tienes que ser miembro, y ser miembro,no es algo facil (por consiguiente,ser admin mucho menos). Con esto no quiero decir que una vez seas miembro ya podras ser admin,no,lejos de eso. Muchos quieren ingresar al clan con la exclusividad de ser admin en los servers y la cosa no es tan asi. Si quieres aplicar para ser miembro del clan,busca la opcion de Apply Here en la Homepage.
Suele haber admin activos en los sv,es solo que la mayoria estudia y/o trabaja,por lo que los sv no estan cubiertos las 24 hs, pero dado el caso de que te encuentre con alguien que esta causando problemas,podes denunciarlo con las herramientas que te ofrece el sv apenas entras a la partida. Los admin veran tu denuncia y si alguno esta disponible,aparecera para acudirte. Puede que quizas en ese momento no haya alguien disponible,pero tu denuncia servira para tener en la mira a ese jugador que causa problemas para cuando se lo vuelvan a cruzar en el futuro.
Espero te haya servido algo de lo que te he dicho :)
«DN»Lasky®

Post by «DN»Lasky® »

Could I get some sort of update please?
papawhisky

Post by papawhisky »

I apologise to Lasky for continuing the digression from his original post, but I do feel the need to reply to Belen.

I have just made a post in which I commented on ASH and POQ being among the better clans for dealing with cheats in the past. Sadly the past is the past, times have changed but it seems that both ASH and POQ have not changed their admin recruitment accordingly. If you wish to retain any semblance of clean (hack free) servers then you need admins. Even if those admins are new and relatively untested. ALL halo CE servers are full of hackers now so there is not too much damage a rogue admin could do as long as they don't have any high level access.

You have a young, keen Colombian dude who WANTS to make your servers fair. Give the dude a chance. He would also be able to communicate with a large % of the hackers as they generally speak spanish. Given the state of affairs in 2018, what is the worst he could do? Encourage new blood, it is the ONLY way halo pc/ce can continue to defy the odds and stay alive.

P.S. I do not know this Colombian dude at all, I have no vested interest in helping him, other than the chance of your servers (and others) improving. It actually sickened me recently to see a halo veteran Hereoww (ex CV etc) join POQ and not immediately have admin powers due to their ridiculous admin training system. This guy is one of the nicest, smartest players/admins you could hope to meet, but in 2018 has to prove himself for 3 months?

Meanwhile the hackers run amok in ALL servers

It's 2018, catch up
A§H»Karen

Post by A§H»Karen »

papawhisky wrote: August 30th, 2018, 9:53 am I apologise to Lasky for continuing the digression from his original post, but I do feel the need to reply to Belen.

I have just made a post in which I commented on ASH and POQ being among the better clans for dealing with cheats in the past. Sadly the past is the past, times have changed but it seems that both ASH and POQ have not changed their admin recruitment accordingly. If you wish to retain any semblance of clean (hack free) servers then you need admins. Even if those admins are new and relatively untested. ALL halo CE servers are full of hackers now so there is not too much damage a rogue admin could do as long as they don't have any high level access.

You have a young, keen Colombian dude who WANTS to make your servers fair. Give the dude a chance. He would also be able to communicate with a large % of the hackers as they generally speak spanish. Given the state of affairs in 2018, what is the worst he could do? Encourage new blood, it is the ONLY way halo pc/ce can continue to defy the odds and stay alive.

P.S. I do not know this Colombian dude at all, I have no vested interest in helping him, other than the chance of your servers (and others) improving. It actually sickened me recently to see a halo veteran Hereoww (ex CV etc) join POQ and not immediately have admin powers due to their ridiculous admin training system. This guy is one of the nicest, smartest players/admins you could hope to meet, but in 2018 has to prove himself for 3 months?

Meanwhile the hackers run amok in ALL servers

It's 2018, catch up

I'm sorry, but just as there are good people, there are bad people, and sometimes they try to pretend to be the opposite.
With this I am not saying that phylip is bad. But I want to give you to understand that it is not easy to come and accept someone like that without more, there is a process.
I just comment that, I will not say more because I am a simple member, but if you want more accurate data, get in touch with a member of high rank. Or you have your own publication in the forums and maybe someone else comes to your doubts or discomforts