Just registered

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
Sanae
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Just registered

Post by Sanae »

Hello all, just registered here...Hope to be friends with you guys as I am with Crash. I may join at a later date, but until then I can browse and talk with you guys on the forums :D
"This world is beautiful. Even when they are filled with sadness and tears, open you eyes. Do what you want to do. Become what you want to be.”
"While one may lose much because of avarice, nothing was ever accomplished by abstinence.”
"Taking the moment for Dreams,Vision,Imagination,Illusion,Reality,and Passion."
I will protect her...No matter what...I'll give her a new world...Away from the darkness...I promise
“This is what’s inside your heart right now. A sky that has become this lovely will not always remain sunny. There will be times when rain will fall and storms will carry on. The scenery will change, but if it is left alone, it will stay changed forever. For that, you must continue to fight, because that is to live. To live is to fight.” -Shinku,~RM~

VOX

Re: Just registered

Post by VOX »

welcome :hi:
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
Sanae
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by Sanae »

Thanks mate for the Welcome
"This world is beautiful. Even when they are filled with sadness and tears, open you eyes. Do what you want to do. Become what you want to be.”
"While one may lose much because of avarice, nothing was ever accomplished by abstinence.”
I will protect her...No matter what...I'll give her a new world...Away from the darkness...I promise
“This is what’s inside your heart right now. A sky that has become this lovely will not always remain sunny. There will be times when rain will fall and storms will carry on. The scenery will change, but if it is left alone, it will stay changed forever. For that, you must continue to fight, because that is to live. To live is to fight.” -Shinku,~RM~

A§H»Spyker
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Spyker »

Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around the servers! :welcome:
A§H»Spyker | ASH Clan Chancellor
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy being part of our forums, and you are more than welcome to apply for a membership :)
Bot Catches: 7
A§H»Gorgar
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»Gorgar »

Welcome :wave
I think what you'll find here, is a diverse group of people men & women alike, who are truly interested in having a good time either in game, in forums and in our Teamspeak as well should your interest carry you that far. Until then, have a great time and enjoy yourself :yay:

Oh... and one other thing, put some clothes on that avatar of yours, I mean it is the cold and flu season you know :P
SÕNOR

Post by SÕNOR »

A§H»Gorgar wrote:Welcome :wave
I think what you'll find here, is a diverse group of people men & women alike, who are truly interested in having a good time either in game, in forums and in our Teamspeak as well should your interest carry you that far. Until then, have a great time and enjoy yourself :yay:

Oh... and one other thing, put some clothes on that avatar of yours, I mean it is the cold and flu season you know :P

Wow
Finally someone has my ex-wife as their avatar :X

Glad to see you here :good:
The A§H Clan Often Imitated Never Duplicated
I Accept Rachel's Challenge
Sanae
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by Sanae »

Well I'm thankful for all the hello's and welcomes to the forums, but as I want to mention i'm currently in =DG= and <EO>, but I was told you guys don't allow multi-clanning so when the day comes to leave =DG= and <EO>...I'll probably come here and reside.

@Gorgar: If I tried to put some clothes on her I would cease to exist :D
@Sonor: Mate, I've got to say your ex-wife must be really beautiful to exist in a world like that.

Travis

Post by Travis »

Good to see you over here mate :thunbsup
X3HAGON

Post by X3HAGON »

Sup, Namine.. welcome to the forums :) enjoy your stay ^^
An error has occurred while trying to render this image.