Jets Updated Bio

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
A§H»JÊT

Jets Updated Bio

Post by A§H»JÊT »

Well hello everyone of ASH and the ASH community! I am Jet, one of the founding members of ASH and I believe it is time to do an updated bio. So I am finishing college soon. I got another year. I am finishing up an internship at NCL Graphic Specialties and they have already offered me a job there. I've only been there for a month. I was working at Cousins Subs (if any of you know what store that is) as a manager from April of 2014 until now. My life isn't very interesting besides the fact that I love video games (Halo, CoD, Destiny, etc... Just ask what games). I've been in a clan with Crash before. I was in POQ from August 22nd 2010 - August 8th 2012. I've been in ASH since August 8th 2012 as well. I've been inactive for nearly 4 years due to school and the shared computer with my father but now.. I'm back! Hope to see you all in servers and happy hunting!
A§H»JÊT

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And its all you can be when things are out of your hands."

Time in ASH:
August 12, 2012 - Present
A§H»Asi
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Jets Updated Bio

Post by A§H»Asi »

Great to hear from you, and glad to hear you are back! :D

Drop by TS3 sometime! ts.theashclan.org
Asi | Greg
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

If you're on Steam, look me up through someone mutual.
A§H»B!LäL

Post by A§H»B!LäL »

Wow, Hi, very nice to hear from you are coming back, see you in Halo :2guns: :2guns: :thumbup3: :thumbup3: