Hola mundo ASH! :D

Introduce yourself here! The clan would love to see new faces so we know who to slaughter in Halo.
RobTeh

Hola mundo ASH! :D

Post by RobTeh »

:ashlogo:

Hola soy Robert Tehandón, mejor conocido como RobTeh.

Soy periodista y diseñador digital en una revista mexicana, :cool2: y uno de mis grandes sueños es tener una plataforma con contenido periodístico sobre videojuegos :awesome: , porque he jugado videojuegos desde los 5 años con mi madre :pc: . El día que entré a TheAshClan por primera vez fue en 2014 (sino me equivoco) y noté que los servidores de ASH eran algo especial y que tenía algo que otros servidores no tienen: personalidad :laser: . Todo empezó en el #27: Danger Canyon, lo demás es historia, es un server muy especial para mí, así como el resto de los servidores ASH :yay: . Suelo ser alguien divertido, sarcastico :troll: , amigable, y sobre todo, creativo, responsable y comprometido (por algo estoy trabajando en una revista :rules: ). Estoy muy ansioso de ser parte de está gran comunidad :robo: , pues de aquí conozco grandes personas que, al igual que yo, son muy comprometidas :rofl: . Un abrazo! Saludos :good: :hi: :welcome:

:ashlogo:

Hi I'm Robert Tehandón, better known as RobTeh.

I am a journalist and digital designer in a Mexican magazine :cool2: , and one of my biggest dreams is to have a platform with journalistic content on videogames :awesome: because I've played video games since the 5 years with my mother :pc: . The day I entered TheAshClan first was in 2014 (but am I wrong) and I noticed that ASH servers were something special and it had something to other servers lack: personality :laser: . It all started in # 27: Danger Canyon, the rest is history, it is a very special server for me and the rest of the ASH servers :yay: . I tend to be someone funny, sarcastic :troll: , friendly, and above all, creative, responsible and committed (for something I'm working on a magazine) :rules: . I am very eager to be part of this great community :robo: , because here I meet great people who, like me, are very committed :rofl: . A hug! regards :good: :hi: :welcome:
A§H»Ghosty

Re: Hola mundo A§H! :D

Post by A§H»Ghosty »

Hola robteh welcome to the forums :hi:
A§H»Brujo

Post by A§H»Brujo »

Welcome to forums, Interesante historia, buena suerte en todo. :hi:
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

Hello RobTeh, and welcome to the A§H forums.
Glad to hear you've been playing on our servers for quite some time.
RobTeh wrote: ...one of my biggest dreams is to have a platform with journalistic content on videogames...
Best of luck in your future regarding your dreams.