Star Wars The Old Republic

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

A§H»Echelon
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Star Wars The Old Republic

Post by A§H»Echelon »

YO! So I got new computer and I been able to play one of my favorite games. And that is Star Wars The Old Republic (swtor). I wondering if anyone would be interested in getting alittle group going on there. I know Jordan and I have played off and on over the years. But it would be cool to see alittle guild get formed on there.

Is it free? Yes and no, you can play for free but there are certain restrictions but they’re things like exp, credit limits, certain cosmetic things. And you want to try to be a subscriber I can hook you by a “refer a friend” code.

So hopefully we all can get together and do so. If not, no big deal I know mmos May not be everyones thing. But if you are interested I can post some videos on this thread that can help get everyone up to speed.

"To find ourselves lost here within, we need to the reason why. So we take this bridge with the other's that thrive in the great divided."
A§H»Echelon
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Re: Star Wars The Old Republic

Post by A§H»Echelon »

http://youtu.be/HI5exBqMVQY

There should a link for part 2 in the description of the video.

"To find ourselves lost here within, we need to the reason why. So we take this bridge with the other's that thrive in the great divided."