King of the Hill

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

VOX

Re: King of the Hill

Post by VOX »

Ghosts eh??
I could do something cheezy ( or cooky :twisted: ) and "call the ghostbusters".....
But I know something better, Constantine...yes, he'll deal whit your sorry ghostly a****, permanently.

As he owe's me some favors he's more then willing to help me get rid of you two...
making me ,again, KOTH
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

Well since your silly Constatine wants to throw fireballs at my goregous face, i call Mr. Flash himself, and Flash is all like breuh i goawt sum leik spideye sensi breuh, u bouttie 3 git rektd m8 bye daty fyurbawllerur der. And like saves me by running super fast into the fireball and the Flash dies, because he was a silly goober and ran into a fireball super fast. And then you're like oh nao mah #fav super hero ever and you go home and cry and i come to your house and comfort you because you feel like a Todd, and no one needs to feel like a Todd, and then you're like wow cookez you're a fine fellow, and offer me the hill but i'm like no Vox you take the hill. So you take the hill then i see you playing foosball on the hill and i'm like psh i want to play foosball on that hill, so i throw a Hatorade at you that makes you hate stuff. And you drink the Hatorade, and you're like i friddigin hate this hill, so you slap the hill, with your hand. And i'm like no Vox that's not the way to go, don't be a darth vader, and you're like well i hate this hill and slap it again and i'm like Vox you don't hit that hill, you're under the influence, and you're like i am under the influence and leave in anger and hate, so i'm like well i'll just take this hill. And i take it. And it's mine and you can't have it back because you're a bad person because you slap hills. So i'm KOTH! :D
GreyGhost

Post by GreyGhost »

I strutted up the hill and my charm made you shake, your crown fell off and as you bent down to pick it up, I took out my cricket bat and whackedddd you off the hill!

There can only be ONE !
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

But.... it was suppose to be my hill.. :c
VOX

Post by VOX »

I told them it was you who stripped their granny of her coat, and this happened.....
30a2C_KdkC0

As they charge you down the hill I regain my rightful place as KOTH, yet again...

Former ASH-Clan General.
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

ah ha! But (no matter how much i was fansicnaited by that amazing video but we dont talk about it) as you were distracted by the incoming onslaught of the goat-sheep-fluffy faces, gracefully i get my scooter from the garage and find a perfectly good hill to ride down, and i'm like wow i'm going so fast on this scooter, a hipster Vox in a car comes around and rolls down his window and trys to smack my face because hipster Vox was rude, hipster Vox misses but hipsters enjoy the YOLO so hipster Vox YOLOs his way to the hill and smacks the real Vox in the face and the real Vox is all like WHAT THE HECK MAN, and you get all flustered, and so you get so flustered, that you tackle one of the goat-sheep-fluffy faces, but the other goat-sheep-fluffy faces are all like WHOA MAN, That angry fellow probably named Vox just tackled one of our fellow bretherns in battle!, and they return to reunite with the elvish and dwarven goat-sheep-fluffy faces races, and return with a army of ladybugs and sunflower seeds, and spit them at Vox and then Vox gets all even more flustered and runs away in agony of sunflower seeds. So i return to MY hill, therefore, i am KOTH
VOX

Post by VOX »

W8qcccZy03s

As you couldn't handle this inverse complexion of the fabric of your time and space,
you fade to black.....leaving the top of the hill to me....KOTH

Former ASH-Clan General.
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

As i cry at the reverse reality but since it's reverse i'm actually happy, i silently but deadly..ly, sneak my way up to Hill.. Where i see Vox has stolen what is rightfully mine, i throw a dance party, and the dance party was such party dance that all the single ladies came to dance at my party of dance party, and Vox is all like dang dude, look at all these chickens.. NUGGETS! *throws a box of chicken nuggets everywhere* and then a swarm of artfully painted tribal dancers come to steal the chicken nuggets but Vox is all like i didn't just throw these everywhere to have some artfully painted tribal dancers to steal them! And Vox gets angry, and chases down the artfully painted tribal dancers with a spoon(which is tehnology the artfully painted tribal dancers never heard of) so they run in fear but leave a trail of chicken nuggets into a trap of mayonese, because mayonese is gross. And Vox is all like EWWWW i HATE mayonese! and he eats all the mayonese to free himself, but he realizes in the rash decision to eat all the mayonese he got a bit on the chubby side and couldn't jump out of the trap because of all the girth, Vox fought the girth and the girth won. So Vox suddnely realzies, in 20 years he could lose 5 lbs, but that's going to take a while, so i respectfully, and gracefully reclaim the hill of mine once moaarr! I am now KOTH
GreyGhost

Post by GreyGhost »

I stroll up the hill and drop a piece of paper...Cookez picks it up. unravels it and reads...OMG it is a secret, sinfully recipe for ... yes, you have guessed it 'cookies!'
He runs down the hill to rush to the grocery store to buy the ingredients to make at home.
Was it really that easy, yes it was.
As I have said before...'There can only be one!' I AM king of the hill!
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

As i cry as the GreyGhost just made me bake my brother, i plot my revenge.. I sit a apple pie on the hill and greyghost is all like oh snap i love apple, and you eat it! And then well it was delicious, and you ask me for more. So i trade you infinite apple pies for the hill.. i am KOTH