Church Seats

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

GrnMoon

Re: Church Seats

Post by GrnMoon »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:
Ah crap I just broke the switch at GreenMoon's church! I need yo help Cookez.
-Mandalot
-_- more like he comes in here with pitchforks and torches
çöókêz

Re: Church Seats

Post by çöókêz »

A§H»GrnMoon wrote:
A§H»Mandalor wrote:
Ah crap I just broke the switch at GreenMoon's church! I need yo help Cookez.
-Mandalot
-_- more like he comes in here with pitchforks and torches
Okay first what you need to do is, Asses the situation, see what kind of switch damage we're talking here. If it's a simple off-to-back-on-broke it off-ratio then a simple easy fix is to carefully, insert a bar of soap inside the broken outlet of the switch, then with passion and add salt water to the mix. Now i knwo what you're thinking, " what is a bar of soap and salt water got to do with fixing a switch?" well in response to that question, don't ask it. Because i don't think your tainted questions have a place in this simple how-to guide. Next after adding the water, buy a new switch. Now once bought return to thy church and simply install the new switch. Now this is where the soap bar comes into play, while that clean salt water has taken effect into your switch-operation system, it creates a thing called the va kelda van golda. Which translate to "hacks" so once the installment of the switch has taken place, the hax has also taken place, simply gold the windows key + r to open the command console, insert the command: </switch.setclicks to infinity> which allows the override of the hax to develop into UNLIMITED SWITCHES! Have fun ;D never will you have that silly problem of having to worry when your switch will be broken again.