I actually accomplished something!

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

çöókêz

I actually accomplished something!

Post by çöókêz »

Wellp, i have brought you all here today, to indicate that i have accomplished something, something most people couldn't do.. I RECLAIMED THE SPAM! okay well it's not really a big deal to you haters, but to cookez this is a goal i hath been expertly planning ever since my last laptop took a unicorn laced with explosive fruit syrup or something like that in it. and it drowned. So i have not been able to be here to fulfill my one and true destiney in the ASH clan, and that is to spam my little fragile heart out. I would like to send out a personal thank you to my mah fran. Rodreguiz, WUTWUT. >lD:, and to my dad who could not join us today due to the fact that he doesn't even know about halo, my mom went missing in the war against The Cow and the Poni v cabbage, whenever i was 4, i'd like to thank JUK! for supporting all my spamming needs throughout this long journey, JK. He doesn't accept my spamming yet, i'd like to thank katrine for being classy with her icecream. I'd like to thank Tucker for loving me unconditionally, i'd like to thank Crash for just purely disregarding everything i say because he knows as well as i do it's complete troll, but informative on the spam. I'd like to thank cammeh for being awesome. I'd like to thank stealth for being stealth n such, i'd like to thank Bier for telling me to stay spammy, in my hours of need in spam. I'd like to thank Marshy because i havn't talked to him in like 6ever, i'd like to thank shimmer for not yelling at me when i spam her sometimes on xfire and being like insanely nice all the timezies which blows my mind. I'd like to thank grnMON for killing me that one time on unturned because she hates me, I'd like to thank spartan lazor for being lazor? I'd like to thank vox for.. well i dont really know vox but you know wut? Thanks vox, stay voxlyish. And it's super late and i'd like to thank Asi for being that anit-no-hollah-back-girl whenever i was trying to hollah-back-at-a-asi. And.. i forgot what all of this was for so.. everyone play the binding of isaac, do it. DO IT. plexy pl0x. It's so fancy. Just like one time. And love it, and accept it like you accept me and then we'll be like bonded through isaac. Which sounds fantastic. Because you know it do.
Mandalor

Re: I actually accomplished something!

Post by Mandalor »

I lauphed so hard at your references. XD
Ah Cookez. How I've missed you this whole time. ;_;
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

A§H»çöókêz wrote:Wellp, i have brought you all here today, to indicate that i have accomplished something, something most people couldn't do.. I RECLAIMED THE SPAM! okay well it's not really a big deal to you haters, but to cookez this is a goal i hath been expertly planning ever since my last laptop took a unicorn laced with explosive fruit syrup or something like that in it. and it drowned. So i have not been able to be here to fulfill my one and true destiney in the ASH clan, and that is to spam my little fragile heart out. I would like to send out a personal thank you to my mah fran. Rodreguiz, WUTWUT. >lD:, and to my dad who could not join us today due to the fact that he doesn't even know about halo, my mom went missing in the war against The Cow and the Poni v cabbage, whenever i was 4, i'd like to thank JUK! for supporting all my spamming needs throughout this long journey, JK. He doesn't accept my spamming yet, i'd like to thank katrine for being classy with her icecream. I'd like to thank Tucker for loving me unconditionally, i'd like to thank Crash for just purely disregarding everything i say because he knows as well as i do it's complete troll, but informative on the spam. I'd like to thank cammeh for being awesome. I'd like to thank stealth for being stealth n such, i'd like to thank Bier for telling me to stay spammy, in my hours of need in spam. I'd like to thank Marshy because i havn't talked to him in like 6ever, i'd like to thank shimmer for not yelling at me when i spam her sometimes on xfire and being like insanely nice all the timezies which blows my mind. I'd like to thank grnMON for killing me that one time on unturned because she hates me, I'd like to thank spartan lazor for being lazor? I'd like to thank vox for.. well i dont really know vox but you know wut? Thanks vox, stay voxlyish. And it's super late and i'd like to thank Asi for being that anit-no-hollah-back-girl whenever i was trying to hollah-back-at-a-asi. And.. i forgot what all of this was for so.. everyone play the binding of isaac, do it. DO IT. plexy pl0x. It's so fancy. Just like one time. And love it, and accept it like you accept me and then we'll be like bonded through isaac. Which sounds fantastic. Because you know it do.
:!:

... all those years I wanted you to spam chat in the back of my hawg -- about the cow and the poni, ofc -- *hairflip*
A§H»Tucker

Post by A§H»Tucker »

no one is as awesome as you at spam my friend. LUV YEW COOOOKEEEEZ (apparently unconditionally) xD the spammness sure has been quiet in your absence.

Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»çöókêz wrote:Wellp, i have brought you all here today, to indicate that i have accomplished something, something most people couldn't do.. I RECLAIMED THE SPAM! okay well it's not really a big deal to you haters, but to cookez this is a goal i hath been expertly planning ever since my last laptop took a unicorn laced with explosive fruit syrup or something like that in it. and it drowned. So i have not been able to be here to fulfill my one and true destiney in the A§H clan, and that is to spam my little fragile heart out. I would like to send out a personal thank you to my mah fran. Rodreguiz, WUTWUT. >lD:, and to my dad who could not join us today due to the fact that he doesn't even know about halo, my mom went missing in the war against The Cow and the Poni v cabbage, whenever i was 4, i'd like to thank JUK! for supporting all my spamming needs throughout this long journey, JK. He doesn't accept my spamming yet, i'd like to thank katrine for being classy with her icecream. I'd like to thank Tucker for loving me unconditionally, i'd like to thank Crash for just purely disregarding everything i say because he knows as well as i do it's complete troll, but informative on the spam. I'd like to thank cammeh for being awesome. I'd like to thank stealth for being stealth n such, i'd like to thank Bier for telling me to stay spammy, in my hours of need in spam. I'd like to thank Marshy because i havn't talked to him in like 6ever, i'd like to thank shimmer for not yelling at me when i spam her sometimes on xfire and being like insanely nice all the timezies which blows my mind. I'd like to thank grnMON for killing me that one time on unturned because she hates me, I'd like to thank spartan lazor for being lazor? I'd like to thank vox for.. well i dont really know vox but you know wut? Thanks vox, stay voxlyish. And it's super late and i'd like to thank Asi for being that anit-no-hollah-back-girl whenever i was trying to hollah-back-at-a-asi. And.. i forgot what all of this was for so.. everyone play the binding of isaac, do it. DO IT. plexy pl0x. It's so fancy. Just like one time. And love it, and accept it like you accept me and then we'll be like bonded through isaac. Which sounds fantastic. Because you know it do.
I'm just awesome guys. (#_#) 8-)
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»§mØkêʁϟ

Post by A§H»§mØkêʁϟ »

umm... WOt? :geek:
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

:D i missed spamming up the spam, making it all noisy n suchness. And i know JUK! you always wanted to hear my amazing epic adventures of The Cow and the Poni in the back of your hawg :D and i missed you too cammeh! D: where art thouth cammeh? And thank you Tucker, i already knew you loved me (apperently unconditionally) *hairflip*
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

Does this guy have a high pitched voice?
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

No, I drop my voice down low and let my spam top back. So actually i don't know if i do, but you cn always ask JUK! or someone
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

Well technically I was asking... someone... :wtf
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”