I have reclaimed the spam to it's proper owner

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

çöókêz

I have reclaimed the spam to it's proper owner

Post by çöókêz »

Sao mah scruneinn sao teuni kuz all dis spem but tis okei bekuz spem is muh lyf n i wunawnahuh spenk JUK! 5 givun mei dis operatoruniti 3 pozisites n diz spem n leik i juzst wunaauwnuh juz b al lizkies DUH KEWULOUiSIsTs CUCKIE 7EVUAR N LIEKK FREKIN JUZ BLEIK DUH FJKREIN CKEIWULIOSITS CUCKIE Like *EVURHEURR N I JUZ KSOLESIKE SPENKN U AWLLZIES FOPREUR ELKIIJE NU EBEIHERURHEUIRHNJFUFEBUEFBEUIFHJKAHJHWUHUIRWHRIEUERJREBREUIERBIERHREJRNEBSNNNshuhreuehrui yreiu ryeiuryiuqyriuyui euih jh agwyegaiwauhruieyreiyuaiherueg aieiuoiu983948u 732y 37 abcdefghiklmnopqrstuvwxyz NOW U KNOW YOUR ABC'S NEXT TIME WONT YOU SING WITH ME. So coffee ritzies. likek lisetenun 4 wubstep n its al leik BLUHBLUHDUDUDUDU DU DUDUDU LAZOR DUDUDUDU zBLUBUJBUD DUDUEE DEWWWW DRUM !

Right on to you fellow bretherns who read like this whole thing, this is what keeps this clan together as a family. Because you place your trust in thy fellow cookie to retain thee fellow bretherenship of the ash swagyolo#359 almostfullcircle. Nailed it, K so like. I love you? Yeah? Well even if you don't accept it i don't really care, because you already read it so now you have to. So you already accepted it. So love me back? right? You already did, i know you did because you read that too.. Why are you still reading? What kind of person just looks at that post and continues to read after reading even MOE nonsense. I dedicate this post to Crash, because he wants me too. He probably doesn't but he has to accept it. Because i done did did it. And if Crash finds it too vulgar then i'll just donate it to JUK! and cammeh because they'll accept it in their life as the only post that ever mattered. <4
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Re: I have reclaimed the spam to it's proper owner

Post by A§H»Crash »

You're so sweet
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
A§H»Asi
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Asi »

Why am I awake and reading this.
Asi | Greg
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

I'll remember this 5ever Cookez :________;
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

You're welcome Crash, and you better cammeh, and asi that's because that was probably the best post that was ever on the ash forums like 9ever and your mind is telling you no.. BUT YOUR BODY! YAS YOUR BODDY! IS TELLING YOU YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!