Asi & Mandalor!!

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Asi & Mandalor!!

Post by A§H»Crash »

I got the research topic "Colombian Exchange" for my five page research paper in my Western Civilization class!

I'm provided with a thesis to use:
The Europeans gained more from the Columbian Exchange than did the natives of North America.
Get ready to hear a lot about this from me!

By the way Asi, where's my hard drive?
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Asi & Mandalor!!

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

So you're saying we won't hear about everything that happens under the sun in Virginia for a few days?... Oh, thank God.
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

Columbian Exchange is easy as pie! I'm telling ya: It's way easier than the other ones you stated.
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Stealth »

A§H»Crash wrote:I got the research topic "Colombian Exchange" for my five page research paper in my Western Civilization class!

I'm provided with a thesis to use:
The Europeans gained more from the Columbian Exchange than did the natives of North America.
Get ready to hear a lot about this from me!

By the way Asi, where's my hard drive?

Ah, Western Civ. The organic chemistry, the introductory biology, or the biochemistry of humanities majors. Do have fun with that one, Crash. Glad it's you and not me.
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015
A§H»Brujo

Post by A§H»Brujo »

This is a joke or is it something serious? :think

Well, I could give my perspective here in my country. Here in Colombia many academics have a saying: "stole our gold (Spanish) but left us the richness of a new language." from the point of view of convenience could say we won. We Colombians this colonization. But still, the fact of the extermination of almost all indigenous communities, either violently with steel and killing, or whether by epidemics that Spanish trajieron, makes us think that they, our ancestors lost everything they had. Their culture, their roots, their freedom. For the Catholic religion was commissioned to destroy all this too. I say this because here in this region, is most of all a oocidental culture, from the heritage of the Catollica relogion and from this deduce modern consumerism. not like in other regions, such as Bolivia, dodne 60% of the population is indigenous. Well, many religious also be said that Native Americans won because they were saved from sin, and pagan religions in which they were.
GreyGhost

Post by GreyGhost »

What can you say to that!
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

This is a topic for google, whereas i can provide no correct or even try to wing some what correct information on this, i give you.. a useless statement that has absolutely 0 value to this topic, which you probably have already concurred as previously stated by me: 99.% of words typed on this forum is complete crap. But if were going to be #tobehonest, then i will say. I just really wanted to waste that one person(s) 20-50 seconds on their life by reading this jibber jabber, and just to post for the YOLOs. I leave you with a well written, and preformed, complete waste of time! :D