The Legacy of JUK!

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

çöókêz

The Legacy of JUK!

Post by çöókêz »

There once was a man, named JUK!'s father, who met a woman down by the northerner beach side sippin' on some sisurp' named JUK!'s mother. JUK!'s father (let us call him.. Mountain) attempted to chase the JUK!'s mother (let us call her.. J'fon the Dark) through the beach in hopes to some day Hit Her Up, as in text her and be like hey let us go eat pizza on the dawn of the next morrow near the store of many groceries. So Mountain arrives at his destination of J'fon the Dark and is all like, "sup ladies, my name is slim shady." But then Mountain was all like," JK i'm not the real slim shady, my name is Mountain and i live in a Mountain.. and I do Mountainness stuff like, find berries and other stuff to eat with my hunting bow and such because i shoot berries with a bow and arrow to safely detatch dangerous berries off their vines and what not." And J'fon the Dark was all like, "dang son, you got a nice beard, probs grew that large and Mountainey from all those berries and dangerous stuff you hunt with a bow and arrow." And Mountain was all like "yeah, it's kinda what i do, *flexes*." And then after all that good stuff they eat pizza, and went home. And made a baby JUK! So Mountain and J'fon the Dark decided to mix their names together to form... JUK! And JUK! was born. So years later, JUK! in his rebellious teenage years is all rebellious and such and stumbles upon a clan, named ASH and ASH is all like, "SUP. Join us. We have stuff any rebellious teenager would love to stumble upon and use." And JUK! was all like , " That sounds dangerous, rebellious and fun, i'll do it. Let me join." So ASH was all like ," MMMMMhkay, you have been knighted." Therefore JUK! has been reborn into the ASH clan. And so more years later JUK! in his medival knighting gear, and rode into the night, to gather more forces for the ASH army, and stumbled across a lot of stuff and recruited them. And then JUK! returned to the fortress of solitude a.k.a. the ASH clan, and presented the king more recruits then the King is all like alright let them join and so ASH transformed into Halo and blew up stuff with guhnades and such. And then that's about it. So t'was The Legacy of JUK! was born, who knows what the mystic JUK! will do next, stay tuned in for some MOE SODEZIES OF.. *DUN.. DUN DUN DUN.... DUN DUN DUN... DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNNN* The Legacy of JUK!
Mandalor

Re: The Legacy of JUK!

Post by Mandalor »

LOL Jook's father's name was Mountain xD That irony there...

Quite an interesting life you've had Jook :p
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

Mountain...
You called my father Mountain?? :?
That's not even a good screensaver.

Great story though, CUK! :clap
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

A§H»ĴΘΘĶ wrote:Mountain...
You called my father Mountain?? :?
That's not even a good screensaver.

Great story though, CUK! :clap
Hey JUK!, i don't mean to be that cookez hurr, but idk your father's name and Mountain is life. But ty JUK! :D it was inspired after you