The Legacy of JUK! (continues)

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

çöókêz

The Legacy of JUK! (continues)

Post by çöókêz »

So, as stated before in the first edition to The Legacy of JUK! JUK!'s father is named Mountain, JUK!'s mother is named J'fon the Dark, and we witnessed JUK! in his early stages of his life, now we get to move on to the middle stages of JUK!'s life. Well after JUK! was accepted into the ASH clanny of clan, or discret organization or whatever you really want to call it, put whatever you think is neccasary and/or appropriate for your liking to fill in that void, JUK! became a well respected member of such ASH organization. JUK! in his mid 40's at this time in this story. (that's not his actual age, or it might be but i'll let you ponder on that.) decides to be a rap star, because the rap industry is lacking some serious potential drop-the-pancakes-on-these-biscuit-dwellers-rap stars, and *hairflip* obvi. because JUK! is a game changer, embarks on his quest to become the greatest of all rap stars in modern day rap. Now JUK! can go about this many ways, making this a great time to branch off in all different directions, but i'm just to darn lazy to do that at this moment. JUK! over a goodnights worth of tea, decides to just #yolo it, because that's the new hip thing going around apparently, so JUK! is off to arkansas, because that's where all the rap guys- girlfriends are. And starts raping in the streets, everyday, from sunrise to sunset, creating inspiration from whatever he sees at that time, making JUK! a amazing raper. So after many months of doing this, one day a wizard approaches him, and the wizard says," if one must learn to wield the power of the great poetry, then one must seek out the one named Gandolf, or as one's street name might be, T.I.." So JUK! surprisingly intrigued by the old wizard, embarks on a side journey to seek the one named T.I. So JUK! being JUK! decides to ride down the street and ask the local grocery store manager where T.I. is located, the local grocery store manager gives him a street address to meet him. So JUK! after a long day of just pure angerness just really needed a bowl of cereal decides to go home, but he doesn't have a home. Because JUK! is all alone, on the streets of californyawn? (it'll make sense in a minute) anyways, long story short, JUK! enjoys his cereal and eats it and goes to sleep. So hours later JUK! awakens to find himself locked in a hotel room with kittens, and JUK! hating hotel rooms, starts assaulting the kittens with his hand. And PLOT TWIST: JUK! is actually just dreaming. So anways JUK! arrives at his destination, finds Mr. T.I., tells him his spirtual quest, and then T.I. did something no one exspected him to do, and starts teaching JUK! about the art of raping. So T.I. starts with a basic beat, and adds a piano and tells JUK! to just start raping. And JUK! being JUK! just starts raping, and here's what JUK! has to say: Now tell me what cha gon dooo (what cha gon doo) when theres nowhere left to run (tell me what) when judgement comes for you (when judgement comes for YOU!) now tell me what cha gon doooo. God Bless you working to Heaven, follow the Lord all 24/7, dayyys god is who we praaaise, even doe the devils all up in mah faacee but he keeping me safe all in my place, say grace for the case to race with a chance to face the judge and i betcha mah soul wont budge, grudge cause theres no mercy for thuuuggs. oh what can i do, its all about family and how we roooll. cya at tha crossraods crossraods crossraods, and im gunna miss everybody, everyboday everryboday. SO YOU WONT BE LONELAAAYYYYYYYYY so you wont be lone laaay. And T.I. was all like," DANG SONG, that was some sick rthyamage, i have no moe to teach ya soul but listen to my words: If you wanna be a ballah, shot callah, twenty inch blade on tha implala, a callah get paid tonoight, swisher rolled tight get sprayed by Ike, hit the HIIIGHWAAY, make money the FLLYYY way, but there's always a BEEETTTER WAY better way better wayy yeeahhh-ahhh." And t'was was the end of The Legacy of JUK! (continued) stay tuned for The Legacy of JUK! part 2.
A§H»JÓÒK

Re: The Legacy of JUK! (continues)

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

A§H»çöókêz wrote:JUK! in his mid 40's at this time in this story. (that's not his actual age, or it might be but i'll let you ponder on that.)
D`:<
A§H»çöókêz wrote:so JUK! is off to arkansas, because that's where all the rap guys- girlfriends are. And starts raping in the streets, everyday, from sunrise to sunset, creating inspiration from whatever he sees at that time, making JUK! a amazing raper.

CUK! I hope you mean rapping, not raping and rapper not raper!
Q.Q'
A§H»çöókêz wrote:So hours later JUK! awakens to find himself locked in a hotel room with kittens, and JUK! hating hotel rooms, starts assaulting the kittens with his hand.
(See previous quote and statement)

A§H»çöókêz wrote:the art of raping.
D`:

Great story all in all! I like the words you had me rapping* ;D
I look forward to the next episode! :clap

Thanks CUK!
Havoc

Post by Havoc »

A§H»ĴΘΘĶ wrote:
A§H»çöókêz wrote:so JUK! is off to arkansas, because that's where all the rap guys- girlfriends are. And starts raping in the streets, everyday, from sunrise to sunset, creating inspiration from whatever he sees at that time, making JUK! a amazing raper.

Q.Q'
xdddddddddd
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

A§H»ĴΘΘĶ wrote:
A§H»çöókêz wrote:JUK! in his mid 40's at this time in this story. (that's not his actual age, or it might be but i'll let you ponder on that.)

Q.Q'
A§H»çöókêz wrote:So hours later JUK! awakens to find himself locked in a hotel room with kittens, and JUK! hating hotel rooms, starts assaulting the kittens with his hand.

D`:

Thanks CUK!
Looooooooooooool.

@Cookez! You should make pictures to accompany your volumes of stories about Jook xD
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:
A§H»ĴΘΘĶ wrote:

Q.Q'

D`:

Thanks CUK!
Looooooooooooool.

@Cookez! You should make pictures to accompany your volumes of stories about Jook xD
-Mandalor
OMG. yes plz! :awesome:
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

I shall make photos, not relevant to my stories! Just to add more savor for the flavour.