The Legacy of JUK! pt.3 / The Cow and the Poni story?! O:

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

çöókêz

The Legacy of JUK! pt.3 / The Cow and the Poni story?! O:

Post by çöókêz »

Well I, cookez, myself, clearly have a lot of time on my hands. SO let us get down to it. So if anyone remembers where i left off in ethier The Legacy of JUK! pt.2 or The Cow and the Poni, this would be a great time to remind me. But nevertheless, i'll throw it on the ground and do it 'murican like. So Atlanta-based Young JUK! originally planned on having a background role in the music industry as a businessman, not as a rapper. But this didn't go to plan, as we could clearly see in the previous Legacy of JUK! "First i'ma stack mah flow, den i'ma stack sum moe, DEN WUT?! hit duh club, mah 3 foty five kick n a house! I got mah grub on, but didn't pig out, I GOTTA GO KUZ I GOTTA DROP-TOP. And break a leg liek MJ, today's gon b a gud dey. I picked up the cash-flow, threw it on the ground and yelled DOMINO." As I repeat these words, let us remember the fond JUK! and how his legacy could never be forgotten. But fear not my chilln's, for the legacy is not done yet. So JUK! meets Gandalf *hairflip* obvi. And teaches him the mystic art of raping. And constructed this mass army of lil ashzies. Probs to fight Sauron, cause that guy is just a freaking jerk, or to Rage against the Elves. So JUK! took it to the back street alleys of Atlanta-based Young JUK! and endured his quest with the inspirational words, "du. du du du DU du.. du.. du dudu. du... du.. Yall knoe me, still duh same ol' G, but iv ben low key, hated on by most dez kneez wit no cheese, finally got a crib wita studio n its full of tracks, to add up to wall full of bags of crack, oh wait, i meant plaques. hangin up on mah clothes line like trophies, but yall think ima let mah flow freeze? *points to kathryn* hoe pls." And then one day, young lil Voltage, with his body filled with soul, was like, "awh snap. I like dat, so i'ma grab dat, and put it on mah track, like a Walmart roll back." And JUK! was like "AWWWWH JYIS, i'm kinda part of a club army to take down the evil Sauron type deal thang DOE." And Voltage is all like, " it's cool, I got soul. I can sing stoof." And so they together, two young rapers, banded together through the poetry of rap and soulful music, they created the band: Lil Young Juklinz B liek Voltage knoe pepelz. And thus, ending in: The Cow and the Poni. Speaking of The Cow and the Poni, I am sad to say.. This is last story ever, this is the only The Cow and the Poni left, without further audo: The Cow and the Poni- The last Expedition. SAO, UNE DEY DUH COW N DUH PONI WUZ LEIK CHRILURN N CENTURL PERK LEIK SUP. DEN EHY SUPUR CEBBUGE WUZ LEIK "pnshrew pnshrew, dey c mei CEBBUGE, dey LIEK EMRHMAH CHEZNIPS n tri 3 keick mei n duh fec buttie iyt nuh tweurk kuz eymuh SUPUR CEBBUGE!" buttie The Cow wuz alzies leik, EYHMUH KEICK U N DUH FEC NYWAEYZ! *deep voice* Two pew pew's later. *back to story* The Cow, lay there helplessly, and the Poni did nothing but stare at him. Hope fleeting from the eyes of The Cow, the Poni wepted in tears as he realized this was the end, The Cow, eyes full of tears.. stared at the Poni.. Grabbed the Poni's face and said, "Run, my dearest companion, although we've fought all the cabbages, fought all the grapes, fought nothing but mass creatures of destruction that dare threaten our beloved Central Park, the supper cabbage was too much, run far away from here.. and don't ever look back. Live your life the Poni, and don't forget.. *with The Cow's last dying breathe* I'll always be in your heart..." And that is where The Cow perished, lying dead in the middle of Central Park. the Poni, regretfully ran away, and dragged behind him, his long dead companion, his best friend, and the only person he loved, *in a friend way* away to the forest of no return. And it was there the Poni lived out his life, making a trip to the beloved The Cow's grave, every single day, until the day he died of unknown causes.. This is a sad day for all, but this is the end. I would like to take the time to thank everyone who felt as heart broken as me, and being with me in these hard times. R.I.P. The Cow and the Poni, you shall be missed.
A§H»кαтняyn

Re: The Legacy of JUK! pt.3 / The Cow and the Poni story?! O

Post by A§H»кαтняyn »

A§H»çöókêz wrote: *points to kathryn* hoe pls."
Feels so great to be included...
ImageImage
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

A§H»кαтняyn wrote:
A§H»çöókêz wrote: *points to kathryn* hoe pls."
Feels so great to be included...
I'm glad you enjoyed it c: you are this nations backbone
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

R.I.P.

“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

Why'd he have to die? Q.Q
-Mandalor
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

That was a great story CUK!.
However, I know that the Cow and the Poni story won't end there...

A§H»çöókêz wrote:T'was the night on winter dawn, and all through the lands, not a creature was stirring not even a lamb. The kids by the campfire heard a strange sound, as it grows louder they all turn around. T'WAS THE MAGICAL COW AND PONI GALLOPING AWAY! They stayed past their bedtime, it was very late. And as they talked the kids could hear, the poni said "hey cow, look over there!" Tis the oldest trick in the book and the cow punched a shark, so the poni said " lets chill out in central park." The moral of this story is, no matter where I go, or how long im gone, THE COW AND THE PONI SHALL FOREVER LIVE ON! :D
They are magic and thus won't die. There will always be a plot twist!
On a side note: On my birthday this year, I'm gonna share the story CUK! emailed me for my birthday last year -- uncensored. :shock:
çöókêz

Post by çöókêz »

xD Dangit JUK!, you always find the hidden Easter Egg Plot Twists in my stories