Unrelated story for JUK!

Post like crazy in here! Anything and everything goes! Post count is DISABLED.

Moderator: A§H»кαтняyn

çöókêz

Unrelated story for JUK!

Post by çöókêz »

Drogo, and Rowan. Rowan was once a meer lad, who was also a Dwarf, but he loved grapes. You see this was a problem for Drogo, for Drogo.. was a grape...king. Drogo is a grape king. So one day Rowan was being all Dwarfy, and frolicking in the court yard one summer evening afternoon, Rowan was thinking, " OOOOOOOOH Dang, I could really use a grape right about now." And Drogo over heard mister Rowan talking about how he could REALLY use a grape. To eat.. Rowan really wanted to eat a grape. So Drogo commanded his troops to gather in the middle of the courtyard, in the grapetown. Because Drogo just wanted what was best for his grape people. So Drogo gathered all of his people, and together they united to form a giant grape, and then they rolled away from Rowan. But Rowan REAALLY wanted a grape, so he chased this giant grape ball down a random hill that spawned in the middle of a Cow pastor. Then a Poni was all like, " I REILY WANUH GREP TUUUUUUUEEE" jk, The Cow and the Poni died long ago, in the midst of Central Park. Okay anyways. so that guy chased the grape, and then he caught the grape, and then the other guy was really scared and he got eaten by a dwarf with a light saber because nyan poptart cat didn't like it like that. The END!
Written by: cookez
Names Provided by: Kathryn
Edited by: ASH clan forums
Sponsored by: ASH clan forums
Founded by: ASH clan forums
Typed by: ASH clan forums
Photons provided by: ASH clan forums
Words provided by: ASH clan forums
Colors provided by: ASH clan forums
Shout out to: ASH clan forums
Welcome by: everyone
A§H»JÓÒK

Re: Unrelated story for JUK!

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

I'll always miss the cow and the poni. But I can really get into the story of Drogo and Rowan too!

great job CUK! thanks for the story! :mrgreen:
çöókêz

Re: Unrelated story for JUK!

Post by çöókêz »

No problem JUK!