Post Pictures of Yourselves! Don't be Shy :-0

Post in here if you got some awesome videos or pictures to share!
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Re: Post Pictures of Yourselves! Don't be Shy :-0

Post by nomad »

very nice! how was the fight? and what kinda rig do you use for salmon? i might be doing that this winter lol
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
Stogie

Post by Stogie »

Nomad they are carnivores the best thing to use is natural salmon eggs with the skein attached and cured as well don't use the crap that comes in a jar find real cured baits. if you live near the great lakes you can probably find it in any local fishing store. the fight on the 42lber was intense these smaller ones pictures while intense did not take as long to bring in, if you notice the color on the one i am holding how ugly brown it is, that is not a fish to eat. the meat in that one is like mush not firm and you can tell that just by the colors if it is a nice silvery color good to go. Where you going fishing this winter?

nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

thanks for the advice! I may be going to michigan to do the salmon fishing, and maybe some deer hunting. I have family up there so i may make it a family trip as well lol. What pound line did you use? and what kind of reel?
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

Good gosh guys, way to make this go totally off topic from posting pictures of yourself to fishing talk...
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

hey now, its still on topic, we are discussing fishing because it relates to the pictures lol. just cause you dont fish.... :lol:
=CE=noмαd™
Stogie

Post by Stogie »

it is only 12 lb test but i forget the brand it holds up like 20#

nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

thats all i use is 12 lb test haha, i should do pretty well if i can get up there. looking forward to it tho!
=CE=noмαd™
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Crash »

Seems like we need a "Post pictures of you and your obnoxiously huge fish" thread LOL :lol: :P
Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

lmfao, i apologize for jacking the thread, i just love fishing and seeing other peoples catches haha. i should make a fishing thread...
=CE=noмαd™
Stogie

Post by Stogie »

A§H»Crash wrote:Seems like we need a "Post pictures of you and your obnoxiously huge fish" thread LOL :lol: :P
can i post a pic of my obnoxiously huge eel?