Post Pictures of Yourselves! Don't be Shy :-0

Post in here if you got some awesome videos or pictures to share!
VOX

Re: Post Pictures of Yourselves! Don't be Shy :-0

Post by VOX »

I'm not exactly sure, but it was between 20 to 30 minutes.
It took the bait in 3 feet of water, about 15 feet out on the edge of a weed bed.
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

nice! my biggest catch this year a 26 inch 7 lb channel catfish, the same size as a new born child LOL. Caught on an ultra light spinning rod, 4 lb test line and a crappie hook, just BARELY hooked in the lip lol. I would LOVE to feel the fight of that monster you caught! very nice fish!

im also curious, do you eat the carp? or release it back to the lake? I have heard carp can be pretty good if cooked right lol.
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
VOX

Post by VOX »

:sick :sick :sick EAT IT :wtf ?????? no, strictly C&R. you would probably get shot here if you where seen killing a carp haha.
I used a 2,75 LBS FOX Warrior ES with an Okuma PL-860 reel and 15LBS line ( it was very weedy)

I've never caught a catty but their numbers are increasing in the rivers here, so, who knows?
Did catch quit a bit of pike, mostly around 1.5 to 2 feet but the biggest was nearly 3 feet ( 85cm).
See you in the Haloverse, but hey, don't run, you'll just die tired!!

Former ASH-Clan General.
A§H»Crash
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»Crash »

Here is a picture of me and my Cross Country friends painting up for our high school's football game tonight. I'm the one holding the flag.

Crash, of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Founder of the Armored Saints of Halo.
Panther, Gator, and member of the Tribe.
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

for catfish, they hit on just about anything you put on a hook lol, chicken liver works great, and minnows work wonders as well.

LOL crash, the dude on the far right has purple shorts.... HULK SMASH!!! also, you need WAY more green for the next game XD
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
Elbarto

Post by Elbarto »

the only pic that i have is about 2 years old and made when i was in the german army (Bundeswehr)

.: Beer Drinker & Hell Raiser :.

nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

Check this out Vox, Caught about 3 weeks ago! this is the Channel Catfish i mentioned a few posts up, 7 lbs and 26 inches long, for a size comparison, its the same size as a newborn child! and it tasted sooooo much better then it looked! :mrgreen:

They get MUCH bigger then the one I caught, but this is my personal best right here lol. One day I will hook something that puts up a good fight and hopefully is comparable to your carp, key word is hopefully.... :D
Attachments
391594_3569596369725_799441446_n.jpg
391594_3569596369725_799441446_n.jpg (84.74 KiB) Viewed 5271 times
=CE=noмαd™
Stogie

Post by Stogie »

Wish i could find my pic of me and my 42lb salmon

nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

Nice Catch! Shark fishing!!! I would love to try that! man, yall make me wanna catch the big fish..... 56 lb carp, 42 lb salmon.... i feel left out :lol:
=CE=noмαd™
Stogie

Post by Stogie »

nomad wrote:Nice Catch! Shark fishing!!! I would love to try that! man, yall make me wanna catch the big fish..... 56 lb carp, 42 lb salmon.... i feel left out :lol:
the shark was from a party boat out of Fort Meyers Florida the Salmon we catch here in NY on Lake Ontario and in the Niagara River.