Post pics of your cool builds in Minecraft!

Post in here if you got some awesome videos or pictures to share!
GrnMoon

Post pics of your cool builds in Minecraft!

Post by GrnMoon »

Does anyone have any cool builds that they wanna show :P I know this isnt very "cool" but I'm pretty proud of it because it was done all in survival on the Ash server.
Attachments
My house (2).png
My house (2).png (211.28 KiB) Viewed 4437 times
My house (1).png
My house (1).png (195.85 KiB) Viewed 4437 times
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Re: Post pics of your cool builds in Minecraft!

Post by A§H»Xoth »

GreenMoon wrote:Does anyone have any cool builds that they wanna show :P I know this isnt very "cool" but I'm pretty proud of it because it was done all in survival on the A§H server.
Looks good :) sadly, i never got any pictures of my one and only build on the other server before it was wiped.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99
Mandalor

Post by Mandalor »

Simply this is my house:

Image\
-Mandalor :3
97 Aimbot Catches | 35 ESP Catches

Steam: The Deer Hunter | Evolve: theniteowl | Raptr: theniteowl | Origin: 90sguy
ImageImage
Resigned - 29 September, 2015
Colonel - 7 March, 2015
Saint of the Month - 3 March, 2015
Major - 10 January, 2015
Captain - 9 June, 2014
Lieutenant - 22 November, 2013
Saint of the Month - 18 July, 2013
Sergeant -12 July, 2013
Corporal - 8 June, 2013
Private - 9 May, 2013
Applicant - 9 May, 2013
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Post by A§H»Xoth »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:Simply this is my house:

Image\
Lol. Remember the house I did for the competition that came alive?
The one that I made from, I belive is called sandstone.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99
GrnMoon

Post by GrnMoon »

A§H»Mandalor wrote:Simply this is my house:

Image\
Omg best house ever, good job
ODST

Post by ODST »

too lazy to get other photos, started out as a simple tower. Added arms lava/water falls until i found out that was against server rules (odd because they were there for like 4 months LOL) in the process of stoning the lava, i made some nifty platofrms. Underneath this entire complex is like super abandon mines. Added some redstone death traps, after that added a library and giant farm like seriously giant ampatheatre. Went and semi finished the walls, and lookout posts. Built a giant house on upper level as well as a giant lookout area. Um, currently building a secreat underwater house adjacent to it connected via underground farm :D. LOL it was done on survival, and its taken about a little over a year to do this, however i only play in spurts so lol. i need to get more pics when i remember
[ZÅ] Co-Leader
«RG» (Renegade Gamers) Senior Admin
[CñR] Halo Captain
GrnMoon

Post by GrnMoon »

ODST wrote:Image

too lazy to get other photos, started out as a simple tower. Added arms lava/water falls until i found out that was against server rules (odd because they were there for like 4 months LOL) in the process of stoning the lava, i made some nifty platofrms. Underneath this entire complex is like super abandon mines. Added some redstone death traps, after that added a library and giant farm like seriously giant ampatheatre. Went and semi finished the walls, and lookout posts. Built a giant house on upper level as well as a giant lookout area. Um, currently building a secreat underwater house adjacent to it connected via underground farm :D. LOL it was done on survival, and its taken about a little over a year to do this, however i only play in spurts so lol. i need to get more pics when i remember
Whoa, awesome build!! Nice job :thunbsup
A§H»Tucker

Post by A§H»Tucker »

ODST wrote:too lazy to get other photos, started out as a simple tower. Added arms lava/water falls until i found out that was against server rules (odd because they were there for like 4 months LOL) in the process of stoning the lava, i made some nifty platofrms. Underneath this entire complex is like super abandon mines. Added some redstone death traps, after that added a library and giant farm like seriously giant ampatheatre. Went and semi finished the walls, and lookout posts. Built a giant house on upper level as well as a giant lookout area. Um, currently building a secreat underwater house adjacent to it connected via underground farm :D. LOL it was done on survival, and its taken about a little over a year to do this, however i only play in spurts so lol. i need to get more pics when i remember
I am absolutely not this talented in Minecraft xD I specialize in treehouses and that's about it. Nice job :D

ODST

Post by ODST »

lol i just built as i went :D best type of building :D:D mmm, ill grab some more photos when i can. ;D
[ZÅ] Co-Leader
«RG» (Renegade Gamers) Senior Admin
[CñR] Halo Captain
A§H»rUnRiÕt

Post by A§H»rUnRiÕt »

Dang I had some really good builds from back when I played minecraft like crazy (2009-2013) but idk if I will be able to find them anymore. Nice builds guys!
Bot Catches: 7