Signature Art

Post in here if you got some awesome videos or pictures to share!
A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Signature Art

Post by A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘ »

Hey. Delta Here again and I would like to say that I have started a new topic that does nothing but signature art. only those who request professional art will receive in 2 or 3 days depending on the art. as you see I have made my own. I dig it because I used a lot of plugins and stuff to make it. So if you need any Signature Art, Avatar Images, or anything that is art, please post here
shiNe!

Re: Signature Art

Post by shiNe! »

Hmm. Do you have a gallery of some sort where I could see all or most of the works you have done?
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘ »

[CC] shiNe! wrote:Hmm. Do you have a gallery of some sort where I could see all or most of the works you have done?
actually honestly I don't have a gallery, but I can make one. only reason I don't have one is because when someone ask me to do it, I will do it and then give them the link to the pic so they can put it on their profile along with a readme so people know how to do it. not saying your idea is terrible. its a very good idea to put stuff in a folder or archive and update it on mediafire every time i make a couple new ones.
shiNe!

Post by shiNe! »

I just ask because I've had people making me art work for over 5 years and so I like to make a request based on their style and limits.
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”
GrnMoon

Post by GrnMoon »

A potato, duck, and cow combined into one picture would be AWESOME. Maybe throw in a unicorn? xD Lol I'm sorry I couldn't resist. But that would be amazing
VØLTÅG£

Post by VØLTÅG£ »

Cool! Nice to meet another graphic artist! I've actually been thinking about making a new signature. I have an idea, but I'm looking for a new style that suits my fancy to experiment with. I also have a bad habit of getting something 80%-90% and forgetting to return to it and put the finishing touches on it lol.

I'm not amazing, but I think I'm decent enough.
ImageImage
ImageImage
A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘ »

A§H»VØLTÅG£ wrote:Cool! Nice to meet another graphic artist! I've actually been thinking about making a new signature. I have an idea, but I'm looking for a new style that suits my fancy to experiment with. I also have a bad habit of getting something 80%-90% and forgetting to return to it and put the finishing touches on it lol.

I'm not amazing, but I think I'm decent enough.
what would you like me to make for you?
A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Post by A§H»ÐęŁŧã✘ »

A§H»GrnMoon wrote:A potato, duck, and cow combined into one picture would be AWESOME. Maybe throw in a unicorn? xD Lol I'm sorry I couldn't resist. But that would be amazing
okay? very weird but I'll see what I can do.
A§H»Xoth
Captain
Captain

Post by A§H»Xoth »

I'm terrible at this kind of thing. I usually just find something online and copy it. lol
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99
A§H»JÓÒK

Post by A§H»JÓÒK »

I was lucky when Durelle offered to make mine; it needs updating though so i don't use it anymore :cry:
http://forum.theashclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4784