unban sv

So you've been banned? What a shame, let's see if you're worthy of our mercy.

Moderators: A§H»HITMAN, A§H»Brujo

ivsaf

Ecuador

7 months ago

Hi everyone!! I'm new here so to be fast, my nickname in the server is 'leonidas' I've never used hacks and surprisingly I was banned from Danger Canyon #27 for no reason. That happened about 2 weeks ago, please help me and thanks for the attention. :yay:

Name: leonidas
Date of ban: 2 weeks ago (idk the date)
Server: #27
Other names you use: N/A
Why do you believe you were banned: no reason
Were you temporary or permanently banned: I don't sure, the server doesn't appear in the list so i can't join even for ip.

A§H»HITMAN

Major
Germany

6 months ago

hi and welcome on our Forum,

most time there is a reason why a Player get banned on our Server. i think the admin who banned you will tell us / you why this happens, could be that it was a mistake so plz be a Little bit more Patience so we can look in this.

thx and merry Xmas

A§H»Edgar

Major
Mexico

6 months ago

Hola Leonidas
Pido disculpas por la tardanza con respecto a tu prohibición en los servidores esto pudo ser un error. Cometido por mi mismo.
Pero al parecer tu ipban en los servidores a sido eliminada hazme el favor comentarlo por medio de este post.
Unique Hash Creator, If you wish to have a single hash, please contact me by Discord ¡ A§H»Edgar¦#1959 !. Only for clan members.

ivsaf

Ecuador

6 months ago

Saludos A§H»Edgar

He tratado de unirme y al parecer todavía sigo excluído del servidor #27 Danger Canyon, no aparece en la lista de servidores y tampoco puedo unirme a través de ip. Espero puedas ayudarme.

Gracias.

A§H»Edgar

Major
Mexico

6 months ago

ivsaf wrote:
6 months ago
Saludos A§H»Edgar

He tratado de unirme y al parecer todavía sigo excluído del servidor #27 Danger Canyon, no aparece en la lista de servidores y tampoco puedo unirme a través de ip. Espero puedas ayudarme.

Gracias.
Mmmmmm al parecer tendré que consultar con otro administrador para que se solucione esto...
Lamento por esta demora.
Unique Hash Creator, If you wish to have a single hash, please contact me by Discord ¡ A§H»Edgar¦#1959 !. Only for clan members.

ivsaf

Ecuador

6 months ago

No hay problema lo importante es volver a jugar, espero recibir noticias nuevas del caso y gracias por tu tiempo.

PD: última comprobación del baneo (hoy 15:17 GMT -5).

A§H»Shimmer

ASH General
United States of America

6 months ago

Hi leonidas. We arent seeing a ban issued for you in that server. You said N/A on the other names you use. There are no other nicknames you use ? and you dont recall being banned or the reason ?

ivsaf

Ecuador

6 months ago

Hi Shimmer,

Actually this is my server list. I've never used other nickname than "leonidas" and I just remember that I was playing according to the rules. The adress 192.223.29.102:2327 doesn't work either, so #27 is the only problem. Can I give you another information to solve my problem? Thanks

L.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0ph0eqru5ey8 ... j2s6a?dl=0

• Information