Please unban me :(

So you've been banned? What a shame, let's see if you're worthy of our mercy.

Moderators: A§H»HITMAN, A§H»VISION

tpower

4 months ago

Good night, ASH Clan
Last night, I visited one of your servers ASH 22, to play a little bit of Halo after a long time because I wanted to remember old times. I’ve been playing in that server since 2013, it’s my favorite and i’ve made really good friends there, since it has a unique game mode. Everything was alright, until I decided to switch to the red team (I ALWAYS play red) and then the server kicked me. I thought that it was because of my slow internet connection but then I tried to join another Ash Clan servers and everything seemed fine. I tried to join #22 with the IP direction but it won’t allow me, so I’m afraid I’ve been banned forever from that server :(
I don’t know who banned me, since no ash clan identified member was playing at that moment

tpower

4 months ago

my id is #thatpower

A§H»K.Belen

Lieutenant
Argentina

4 months ago

Hi there! I regret that you had a problem in our sv.
I will try to notify this to the other members in order to find the admin that took you out and know what really happened.
What I can tell you now, is that doing unbalance in the equipment is wrong, no matter the reason. If you do this many times, you get a penalty, but it is not usually something serious.

If things happened as you say, I think it has a solution, let's wait now to see what the admin has to say in question :)

Image Image

A§H»Stealth

Colonel
United States of America

4 months ago

Hello thatpower,

After investigation, it was determined that you were incorrectly banned when the administrator went to remove a player using wallhacks in the same server as you. Your ban has been lifted and you should be able to enter the server without any problems. (If you have difficulty entering the server, please contact me.) Please accept our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience! We hope you continue to enjoy our servers and we hope to see you on the battlefield again soon!

-The administrators of A§H
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015

• Information