Donate today!

BannedPotHead

So you've been banned? What a shame, let's see if you're worthy of our mercy.

Moderators: A§H»HITMAN, A§H»Brujo

HLN-Blunts

Mexico

1 year ago

Name: Jorge AKA Mr Blunts
Date of ban: 8-13-17
Server: Ash server 11 1.0 (or 2.0)
Other names you use: Spe_ed HLN-BLunts
Why do you believe you were banned: I believe I was banned the day of yesterday 8-13-17 because I was disrespecting one of the admins using a different name I believed to be SJing me/walling causing me to lag and blasting me before turning corners. My daily smoking(choices) might have me confused but I believe either someone by the name of deon or neko something banned me. This is the second time I've been banned first time also disrespecting other players but I didnt have to come here, it was a mild ban that didnt even last 30 mins.
Were you temporary or permanently banned: I'm honestly scared to go check if it was permanent or temporary. PS I'm not proud to be called a bot or hacker but I take pride in being a legitimate player. I'm willing to cooperate so I can be let back in and I apologize for being rude.
I've been playing on the ash clan servers since last year and never had a problem til now, I guess I just stand out too much..
Thanks for reading!

A§H»Edgar

Major
Mexico

1 year ago

Hola Blunt... Buenas Noches
Sentimos las molestias...
Dado ante mano espero que ante esta situación hallas aprendido tu lección para mantener el respeto mutuo entre jugadores como administradores....

HLN-Blunts

Mexico

1 year ago

A§H»Edgar wrote:
1 year ago
Hola Blunt... Buenas Noches
Sentimos las molestias...
Dado ante mano espero que ante esta situación hallas aprendido tu lección para mantener el respeto mutuo entre jugadores como administradores....
Gracias por responder, y claro que si. No vuelve pasar, Calladito me veo mas bonito!!

• Information