Donate today!

UNBAN REQUEST

So you've been banned? What a shame, let's see if you're worthy of our mercy.

Moderators: A§H»HITMAN, A§H»Brujo

Thug Areck

Mexico

1 year ago

Hello! Good afternoon I would like to know the real reason that they give me ban, it is not by wallhack, or by bot that more than proven this, I said in the same sv that if it has a video where they have me using wallhack or some type of hack that Show me still waiting for your videos, however I do have videos of admis banning people for defending other "pl" who do not take with such admis, it is not fair to ban third parties to help the banned, recently banned me Without reason do not put a motive, AN ADMI WAS USING MY NICK TO BAN, "" "DO NOT DISTURB" "" But many began to annoy me and that was funny and I complained because I banned them when I was never admi, I complained to the administrator that because he banned with my nickname "DO NOT DISTURB" but because I use my nickname and not use his own "after that conversation WITH SUCH ADMI." THE BANKS ARRIVED IN DONE AND NOTICE ADMIS WHEN THERE WALLS THE BOTS; / HAS RECORDED VARIOUS ITEMS. Helping or so that's why I'm so sure that they show me a video where I use wallhack or aimbotting because I burn my games myself ..

I hope your answer, The more concise, and successful, thank you for your time. By: Thug Areck.

Pd: I can enter, since my modem changes ip every month but to enter if nothing else ban me to banish the crazy or because they want without reasons.
I hope that now if I remove the ban to define definitava because I take it in and another admi banea without a reason, and I think I'm not the only one with that problem.

Thug Areck

Mexico

1 year ago

Hello! Good afternoon I would like to know the real reason that they give me ban, it is not by wallhack, or by bot that more than proven this, I said in the same sv that if it has a video where they have me using wallhack or some type of hack that Show me still waiting for your videos, however I do have videos of admis banning people for defending other "pl" who do not take with such admis, it is not fair to ban third parties to help the banned, recently banned me Without reason do not put a motive, AN ADMI WAS USING MY NICK TO BAN, "" "DO NOT DISTURB" "" But many began to annoy me and that was funny and I complained because I banned them when I was never admi, I complained to the administrator that because he banned with my nickname "DO NOT DISTURB" but because I use my nickname and not use his own "after that conversation WITH SUCH ADMI." THE BANKS ARRIVED IN DONE AND NOTICE ADMIS WHEN THERE WALLS THE BOTS; / HAS RECORDED VARIOUS ITEMS. Helping or so that's why I'm so sure that they show me a video where I use wallhack or aimbotting because I burn my games myself ..

I hope your answer, The more concise, and successful, thank you for your time. By: Thug Areck.

Pd: I can enter, since my modem changes ip every month but to enter if nothing else ban me to banish the crazy or because they want without reasons.
I hope that now if I remove the ban to define definitava because I take it in and another admi banea without a reason, and I think I'm not the only one with that problem.
Respuesta Rápida

Subject:

Re: UNBAN REQUEST

A§H»HITMAN

Major
Germany

1 year ago

first of all .....Hi and welcome on our Forum.

If you have something to say then do that and don´t write in riddle please,
one of our admin has catched your for using wallhack, Point.
it was your own risk to cheat , and now you must bear the consequences.
in your case and all others : ** IF YOU ARE CONVICTED OF CHEATING, YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ALL A§H CLAN SERVERS. **.
I think there's no reason to show you some video, you've been caught, accept it.

** Access denied **

Thug Areck

Mexico

1 year ago

So what is your banners convenience? 1- When recording and reporting was the best and now that I do not record and reported I am the worst? Now that I am not the mamo admis I am a truquero? 2- my ping is ALWAYS IS 20-29 I DO NOT NEED TO USE WALLHACK.3-I do not want to do it true but I'm forced to upload some screenshots of whatsapp to the group is facebook ash where an admi accepts some things and after that Talk and apologize magically I block whatsapp haha ​​How weird? I raise them I say that it would be very humiliating for me to upload that conversation :) is more I am no longer interested in banning me from their sv halo ce I hope in halo 5 or any other halo :) guys that disappointment me Take of his clan know they were a good clan pástima that with a last administrator that let enter that by the way I create a group of whatsapp for the wallers of the ash 27 and now it is his admi they should check who they make administrator of his sv good they say that he has Video I also have video? I also upload it to ash clan? From Facebook? Or that he talked to Jack Bowen directly and to him if I send all the videos of him until when they banish me from nowhere? If your father Jack educates them and teaches them to be decent administrator

A§H»HITMAN

Major
Germany

1 year ago

"3-I do not want to do it true but I'm forced to upload some screenshots of whatsapp to the group is facebook ash where an admi accepts some things and after that Talk and apologize magically I block whatsapp haha ​​How weird? I raise them I say that it would be very humiliating for me to upload that conversation "

"....good they say that he has Video I also have video? I also upload it to ash clan? From Facebook?"

Do not force yourself to post it, but please stop talking about it, we are looking Forward to see it.

• Information