New A§H Clan Website!!!

A place for Crash and Spyker to post any new updates to our website or forums!

Moderators: A§H»Crash, A§H»Spyker

Thunder

Re: New A§H Clan Website!!!

Post by Thunder »

awesome job spyker!
Xaethon
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by Xaethon »

«CE»Fuyuri wrote:
A§H»Spyker wrote:
A§H»VOX wrote:Looks fine, just checked out the members list and noticed my xfire
name is wrong, it's not blablaxxx but : gurthang65.
So, if that could be changed, I would be a happy camper ;)
Maybe it would be wise if every clanmember would
check if his/her xfire is correct .

edit: just noticed that A§H» near has my xfire name, so maybe
the blablathinghy is his?
Yea, there's a mix between the two xfire's, I'll change it, thanks for letting me know. :)

I will double check the xfire list to see if there are any other errors. :thunbsup
On that note Spyker, how are you getting the list? I would assume XML, in which case I could write up a quick script to parse it for ya.

Also, one of you members has their profile hidden. You might want to check that.
The members list is manually done. When I quickly did something for them, I just manually did one since a new site was being worked on so it was nothing permanent.

From viewing the source, I can see that the table is just a straight copy/paste from what I did ;) As I said, wasn't intended to be permanent and I was just doing it to help them out whilst they were getting a proper one together.
«CE»Fuyuri
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by «CE»Fuyuri »

Xaethon wrote:The members list is manually done. When I quickly did something for them, I just manually did one since a new site was being worked on so it was nothing permanent.

From viewing the source, I can see that the table is just a straight copy/paste from what I did ;) As I said, wasn't intended to be permanent and I was just doing it to help them out whilst they were getting a proper one together.
I know, I figured that one out :P Spyker has the source for a script that grabs all the ASH members and puts them in the list, if he decides he wants to use it.