Personal Update

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
TheMonk

Personal Update

Post by TheMonk »

Hey guys, Evan here. I just wanted to say a few things about my life, about things that are going on. I'm going to join the U.S. Navy, and I'll be shipped off to boot camp sometime in 2017, after I graduate from high school. I've decided to do this because I don't exactly have a great footing in this world, and going into the military will help me tremendously. I don't have a great cumulative GPA, I have virtually no notable achievements, academic, business, personal, or otherwise, and I really don't have the resources or skills to do what I dream to do. I also have decided to join the U.S. Navy because life is not worth living if it does not end for a cause much bigger than oneself. And fighting for the freedom of the human race is something I have dreamed of for as long as I can remember. Who knows? Maybe another species will threaten our race, and we would have to fight for our survival. And if that happens, OH SHIT. Dem aliens are DEAD AF.

So I just wanted to tell y'all this decision of mine, for the sake of telling.

--MonkeyBuggy
:: Evolve: MonkeyBuggy | Gametracker: monkeybuggy | Xbox Live: M0nkeyBuggy ::
When life throws rocks, get a nuke - Evan J. B. de Santos
A§H»§mØkêʁϟ

Re: Personal Update

Post by A§H»§mØkêʁϟ »

Congrats on taking such a bold step.
I was pondered on Joining the army but my parents told me to get a bachelors first. During my first year of college I found a new love, a passion for health care and patient interaction.
I say this because the military isn't always the key to finding who you truly are. I know plenty of people who have gone into the military to come out with regrets. Just know that what you are doing is something you really want.

-Enjoy getting a Tan during boot camp :)
A§H»Hadez

Post by A§H»Hadez »

lol i think the aliens are between us already hahaahha, good luck monk be strong and always try to finish ur dreams
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

A§H»§mØkêʁϟ wrote:Congrats on taking such a bold step.
I was pondered on Joining the army but my parents told me to get a bachelors first. During my first year of college I found a new love, a passion for health care and patient interaction.
I say this because the military isn't always the key to finding who you truly are. I know plenty of people who have gone into the military to come out with regrets. Just know that what you are doing is something you really want.

-Enjoy getting a Tan during boot camp :)
When the aliens attack, healthcare and patient interaction will be the second most valuable thing the world will need. ALL HAIL HUMANITY!
A§H»Hadez wrote:lol i think the aliens are between us already hahaahha, good luck monk be strong and always try to finish ur dreams
Thanks man! And even if the aliens are among us, they still dead.
:: Evolve: MonkeyBuggy | Gametracker: monkeybuggy | Xbox Live: M0nkeyBuggy ::
When life throws rocks, get a nuke - Evan J. B. de Santos
A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

A§H»TheMonk wrote:I have virtually no notable achievements, academic, business, personal, or otherwise...
Don't fret too much about these things, you're still in highschool. Some of the best things in life happen After highschool, and the navy is one way to achieve your dreams. We are all very proud of you. Keep it up.