Pet Friendly Tips

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
itsjoya

Pet Friendly Tips

Post by itsjoya »

Feel free to talk about your pet here, I will start by telling you a bit of an information about my unpredictable cat named Snow. I guess she as crazy as I am, she loves to go outside, run all over the house as if she’s chasing something or someone, then suddenly will lay on the couch as if nothing happens. Her fur is one of my major concerns whenever she stays on the sofa and I am thinking of buying a heated cat bed. Do you think that it will be worth my money? I guess having her own space will keep the house tidy.

Last edited by itsjoya on March 8th, 2018, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A§H»Kakashi

Re: Pet Friendly Tips

Post by A§H»Kakashi »

haha, do you really think that she will use it? she just to see her bed and then she going to sleep on yours, they are like this. Also you can get the heat enough if both sleep together. I do it and it is very confortable on this season. This is one of them, actually right now I have 7 cats and everyone were rescue from the street. He is "mancha" ("stain" literally by google traslate). I like all of them, but he has my atention because he follow me to everywhere at my home and as you can see he likes to sleep on my bed and he wait for me there until when I back of the university. He is a faithful partner (that I want to belive it :v), he is very active at night, all most night he is playing or just be arround of my bed. He thinks it is a dog, lol. When I throw a piece of paper, he pick it up and give it to me back. I descovered it once that i was studing.

Yours is so pretty, I like her big eyes, and her color. But mine is better than yours :v. just kidding, both are perfects.Image

Enviado desde mi F3213 mediante Tapatalk

itsjoya

Post by itsjoya »

Seven cats? Is that for real?

Okay, yours is surely smarter than mine if he can really do some dog tricks. Care to share how you trained him? Mine is crazy like, she keeps on running and jumping all over places. She won't even listen to me most of the time, and she's unpredictable as I am. I still love her though since she's the only pet that I have, and I guess I am not yet ready to have another fur ball.
A§H»Kakashi

Post by A§H»Kakashi »

Look at this xD

I couldn´t record more because the video will have a big size and my internet is so slowly. Also I have been busy with my university and I hadn't had time to upload the video on youtube, sorry, but enjoy this crazy cat. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :yay:

A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

:lol: A cat that plays fetch? That's awesome.
It's good to see your pets.