Donate today!

is there really someone already in ash clan named this?

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
MKnance

7 months ago

Matthew® because last i checked me and some other guy was the only matthew®'s in halo one ragequit halo and left the other one is me both of us was in realworld i still am but its a guild not a clan so it doesn't follow clan rules like only one clan per clan crap so it doesn't count as a clan but as i was saying I heard from the grapevine that someone in ash clan has a high rank in your teamspeak with my name Matthew® and I never knew this because a Matthew® never played the halo ash clan servers unless its because i coincidence we both have same name but honestly im getting tired of people in ash clan confusing for someone i've been getting called ash Matthew alot and thats odd i wish i was an ash but to bad so sad i've tried many times and never got in but honestly i just want to solve this so i can move on in ash clan and not be known as someone else also for official proof i know the guy in teamspeak had my name and high rank in teamspeak is because ash vision told me

A§H»Vision

Lieutenant
Argentina

7 months ago

I've seen a Matthew with the corporal badges on ts3 and that's why I was struck ...
A§H»VISION | •Clan Lieutenant

A§H»Shimmer

ASH General
United States of America

7 months ago

I mean we have a real Matt... but not an ASH tag name ...

MKnance

7 months ago

is the one on teamspeak with the corporal status your guys real matt?

A§H»Shimmer

ASH General
United States of America

7 months ago

Typically members use their ASH names in teamspeak.

MKnance

7 months ago

well then wonder why this other matthew reached corporal in your teamspeak?

• Information