Halo is Dying - What Next?

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»Shock

Re: Halo is Dying - What Next?

Post by A§H»Shock »

Could always go into Supreme commander Fa forever : https://www.faforever.com/ . I believe it is free, it is a RTS game though.

Large scale battles, and lots of strategy/fun involved (plus lots of interesting mods, if you do join a game be sure cheats are off if you want a good match lol, though most have them off.)
When potatoes meet pototoes, what happens?
A§H»JÊT

Post by A§H»JÊT »

Here is my whole take on this. Halo, as it stands right now, is in a pretty good state being how old it is. As long as the game can still have mods and new maps can be made, it isn't going away for a few years yet. I do think finding other games to migrate to will have to be on the table and should be a big topic of discussion. Even games where the clan doesn't host servers would be options. I do understand that having servers helps get our name out there, but more games today have their own dedicated servers. Obviously losing Halo is a major concern for clan future but I'm saying, we are going to have to move on finding other games to play on.
A§H»JÊT

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And its all you can be when things are out of your hands."

Time in ASH:
August 12, 2012 - Present
kaiku

Post by kaiku »

Halo no morirá¡¡ bueno eso depende de nosotros los usuarios de pc

Es cierto que todo llega a su fin pero hay que disfrutarlo asta el ultimo instante. Aun siendo viejos imaginen tener tantos recuerdos al mirar una pc y decir que buenos tiempos aquellos .

Amenos yo lo veo así jeje desempolvando mis cosas y encontrar ese viejo disco duro echarlo a andar y encontrar un mundo abandonado llamado "HALO"