Custom Maps

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»Stealth
ASH General
ASH General

Re: Custom Maps

Post by A§H»Stealth »

Oh wow, I used to love Medical Block! I had totally forgotten about it until your post. Thanks for helping to bring back some great memories for me, K.Belen! We really appreciate how you're sharing these neat maps with us.
Personal High Score:
Special thanks to the gang of usuals and the new Server 8: 2200 2 February 2014
Testing the new server 1 with Shimmer, Jordan, BoPeep, and Crash: 2245 26 May 2015
A§H»Karen

Re: Custom Maps

Post by A§H»Karen »

A§H»Stealth wrote: April 20th, 2019, 11:18 am Oh wow, I used to love Medical Block! I had totally forgotten about it until your post. Thanks for helping to bring back some great memories for me, K.Belen! We really appreciate how you're sharing these neat maps with us.

I appreciate your comment, thank you very much! :)
I really like this type of maps because it is an alternative more for those who feel bored of always playing classic maps. Not only there are very entertaining maps but with better graphics, simulating halo 2,3 and reach. There are even maps simulating other games, there are really many things to see.
I hope that in the next game nights with the clan, they will be interested in some of these maps and be able to have a good time :thumbsup2:
Image Image Image Image Image