Changes at Work

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»JÊT

Changes at Work

Post by A§H»JÊT »

Hey Everyone,

So as of recently, I've been working on getting used to a new sleep pattern due to work. I've been officially moved to first shift and now work 12 hour days. Good thing about this is that I only work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday with alternating Saturdays. With the addition of learning a whole new machine, it has been crazy. Post fire BS has caused tensions to rise among the employees for whatever reason... *Cough, Cough* Management! :idk:

So just know for a little while I'll hop on the discord server when I can on off days and if I feel like talking, TeamSpeak. Thank you guys for understanding.
A§H»JÊT

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And its all you can be when things are out of your hands."

Time in ASH:
August 12, 2012 - Present
TheMonk

Re: Changes at Work

Post by TheMonk »

Well at least you have those hours, thats quite a bit of money coming in.

I have a warehouse job atm, so i work a lot too. Maybe ill see you in discord or teamspeak?

Good luck with the machine learning thing m8. It shouldn't be too hard.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

A§H»BierLKW
ASH General
ASH General

Post by A§H»BierLKW »

Thanks for the update Jet. Hope learning the new machine will help you progress in your career.

Monk, hang in there. Learn as much as you can to be invaluable to your co-workers and bosses.

What ever you guys do, work or school (and sometimes both), I'm proud of all of you.
TheMonk

Post by TheMonk »

Thanks mate, means a lot :)) Image
A§H»BierLKW wrote:Thanks for the update Jet. Hope learning the new machine will help you progress in your career.

Monk, hang in there. Learn as much as you can to be invaluable to your co-workers and bosses.

What ever you guys do, work or school (and sometimes both), I'm proud of all of you.