Sorry for being inactive

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
TheMonk

1 year ago

Hey guys, sorry for not getting on at all lately, ive just had work, and work, and more work. If anyone wants to play Halo, CSGO or anything just hmu

A§H»BierLKW

ASH General
United States of America

1 year ago

No worries Monk.
October has been a busy month for me too. Sometimes it's good to be busy and work towards a goal, but I hope you get some time off to play a game.

A§H»JÊT

Corporal
United States of America

1 year ago

Hey Monk,

we all understand life gets busy so no worries. Just keep up the work you are doing and all will get better in the end! :thumbsup2:
A§H»JÊT

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And its all you can be when things are out of your hands."

Time in ASH:
August 12, 2012 - Present

TheMonk

1 year ago

Yeah mam life does get better in the end, I've had lots of ups and downs but now, im doing very good :happy:
A§H»JÊT wrote:Hey Monk,

we all understand life gets busy so no worries. Just keep up the work you are doing and all will get better in the end! :thumbsup2:

TheMonk

1 year ago

i work at a print shop, so the holiday season is a gold mine for overtime. express, Victoria's secret, all those other stores need signs for the season
A§H»BierLKW wrote:No worries Monk.
October has been a busy month for me too. Sometimes it's good to be busy and work towards a goal, but I hope you get some time off to play a game.

A§H»JÊT

Corporal
United States of America

1 year ago

TheMonk wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah mam life does get better in the end, I've had lots of ups and downs but now, im doing very good :happy:

Good to hear dude! Also, you work at a print shop? SAME HERE lol!
A§H»JÊT

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And its all you can be when things are out of your hands."

Time in ASH:

TheMonk

1 year ago

lol WhAt?????¿¿??
A§H»JÊT wrote:
TheMonk wrote:
1 year ago

A§H»JÊT

Corporal
United States of America

1 year ago

TheMonk wrote:
1 year ago
lol WhAt?????¿¿??
A§H»JÊT wrote:
TheMonk wrote:
1 year ago

XD yep lol. Don't hear about too many of us in the world...
A§H»JÊT

Time in ASH:

• Information