Hello everyone!

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»Derth
A§H Reserve
A§H Reserve

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by A§H»Derth »

Yikes!
There are some ugly people on this forum. :shock:
"two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will get you back on the freeway"
Trael
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by Trael »

Someone deleted my post :<

But Hello!

Also forum screwed up..moved this to the wrong topic apparently.
matrix

Post by matrix »

pppffttt u poq guys didnt u think u'd get rid of me THAT easily did u ? BWA BWA BWA i will haunt this site forevva !! :lol: good luck guys....i have a feeling ASH will be a successful clan
Kim

Post by Kim »

Glad to be here with you all. We're gonna have a lot of fun on here.
Kim Brummett
nomad
ASH Ally
ASH Ally

Post by nomad »

i would just like to take this time to say hello again! it has been some time since i have seen most of you, i wish you luck with this clan, i have a feeling you will do well! take care and enjoy the ride!
"Confidence is the most important thing you can teach someone... if you can teach them confidence, you don't have to teach them anything else."
=CE=noмαd™
BMF

Post by BMF »

Oh heck yea, its on now!!!
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

i havent some of you guys in forever. this clan is going to do so well with a repertoire like this !
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson, 'A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles'
RyuKen

Post by RyuKen »

Gizmo wrote:i havent some of you guys in forever. this clan is going to do so well with a repertoire like this !
Hi Giz haven't seen you in a while.
Gizmo

Post by Gizmo »

why hello there ryu (: good to see you !
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson, 'A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles'
RATNER

Post by RATNER »

Lock an load the RATNER is here an fill out your wills