Current Game Sales

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
Post Reply
A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2423
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

4 years ago

GoG Spring Insomnia Sale
http://www.gog.com/

Game disscussion:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comme ... n_limited/

GoG started their spring sale today. It's a bit of a pain to keep track of because of the limited quantities. For example: Game 1 will have 100 copies on sale. Once that's all sold out Game 2 will come out with maybe 250 copies, and then Game 3 with maybe 75 copies etc. But once Game 2 is on the screen, it means that you can no longer buy Game 1 at its sale price. So you have to constantly monitor the website. And some games sell out in seconds.
If it stays true to what happened last year, all these games will come back around.

But GoG is an amazing site with all games sold as DRM-free (that mean no Steam keys, Desura keys etc.). You can download the DRM free games as many times as you want and on any computer. Also, each game can come with loads of extras not available on other sites, plus lots of older/classic games not available anywhere.

=== === === === === === ===

Steam - Weeklong deals
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/Weeklong_Deals

=== === === === === === ===

Gamersgate Ubisoft Deals
http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=re ... &q=ubiweek

Some games up to 75% off
Warning: Some games use Tages DRM

Game Discussion:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comme ... _a_ton_of/
Image

shiNe!
User avatar

Registered User
Posts: 594
Joined: 4 years ago
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

4 years ago

Image
“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time.
That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.”

A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2423
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

4 years ago

Killing Floor Sale - Up to 80% off

For the very few people who do not have Killing Floor, it's on sale at the Steam store for the next 2 days.

80% off KF - http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/
If there are 6 people who want the game, don't forget the 6-Pack is also on sale.

80% off KF Bundle - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/40212/

The DLCs are also on sale, but at 50% off.

Game Discussion:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comme ... 0_off_399/
Image

A§H»rUnRiÕt
User avatar

Sergeant
Posts: 1908
Joined: 6 years ago
Contact:

4 years ago

A§H»BierLKW wrote:Killing Floor Sale - Up to 80% off

For the very few people who do not have Killing Floor, it's on sale at the Steam store for the next 2 days.

80% off KF - http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/
If there are 6 people who want the game, don't forget the 6-Pack is also on sale.

80% off KF Bundle - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/40212/

The DLCs are also on sale, but at 50% off.

Game Discussion:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comme ... 0_off_399/
Now is the chance for you nooblings that dont have killing floor to get it! do so!
Bot Catches: 7
Image
Image
Image

A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2423
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

4 years ago

Battlefield 3 Standard Edition is free from Origin until June 3rd. Log in or create an Origin account to add it to your library.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/ ... rd-edition

Game discussions:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comme ... the_house/
Image

A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2423
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

4 years ago

Summer sales started over at GOG.

http://www.gog.com/

All games are DRM free and quite a few up to 80%-90% off. This time they are doing it as a constant stream of sales, so there are new games listed every half-hour or so. Also daily bundles every 24 hours (6am Pacific time).
For anyone who missed out on (or want to replay) classic old school games, this is the website to checkout (along with newer indie games as well).

Game discussions post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comme ... ercoaster/


Repost:
GoG is an amazing site with all games sold as DRM-free (that mean no Steam keys, Desura keys etc.). You can download the DRM free games as many times as you want and on any computer. Also, each game can come with loads of extras not available on other sites, plus lots of older/classic games not available anywhere.
Image

A§H»BierLKW
User avatar

ASH General
Posts: 2423
Joined: 5 years ago
Contact:
United States of America

4 years ago

GoG summer sales cont.

They have added a lot more bundles to their ongoing sales.
Also, don't forget to pickup a free game while you are there...Magrunner.

http://www.gog.com/

P.S.: Steam Summer sale starts tomorrow.
Image

A§H»Xoth
User avatar

Lieutenant
Posts: 1911
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Taurus constellation/Phx, AZ
Contact:
United States of America

4 years ago

A§H»BierLKW wrote:GoG summer sales cont.

They have added a lot more bundles to their ongoing sales.
Also, don't forget to pickup a free game while you are there...Magrunner.

http://www.gog.com/

P.S.: Steam Summer sale starts tomorrow.
halleluwah :awesome:
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Image
Image
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99

A§H»rUnRiÕt
User avatar

Sergeant
Posts: 1908
Joined: 6 years ago
Contact:

4 years ago

A§H»Xoth wrote:
A§H»BierLKW wrote:GoG summer sales cont.

They have added a lot more bundles to their ongoing sales.
Also, don't forget to pickup a free game while you are there...Magrunner.

http://www.gog.com/

P.S.: Steam Summer sale starts tomorrow.
halleluwah :awesome:
Steam summer sale is coming already? Goodbye wallet.
Bot Catches: 7
Image
Image
Image

A§H»Xoth
User avatar

Lieutenant
Posts: 1911
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Taurus constellation/Phx, AZ
Contact:
United States of America

4 years ago

A§H»rUnRiÕt wrote:
A§H»Xoth wrote:
A§H»BierLKW wrote:GoG summer sales cont.

They have added a lot more bundles to their ongoing sales.
Also, don't forget to pickup a free game while you are there...Magrunner.

http://www.gog.com/

P.S.: Steam Summer sale starts tomorrow.
halleluwah :awesome:
Steam summer sale is coming already? Goodbye wallet.
http://forum.armoredsaintsofhalo.com/vi ... php?t=5389
Yep.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
ImageImage
Image
Image
Steam: xoth99 / Evolve: xoth / Raptr: xoth99 / Origin: xoth99

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests