Minecraft Server Questions?

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
GrnMoon

Minecraft Server Questions?

Post by GrnMoon »

Yeah so hi I'm not dead xD But I've been planing to make a Minecraft server with MCpro hosting. The issue with me wanting to start a server is that I have 0 knowledge on how to do so. Basically every time I've been apart of a server I'm just a builder and it's like I don't need to know the technical jazz. Now that I've said I have 0 knowledge please excuse any nooby type questions I have :p

First off, I want to at least have a server with 2 worlds. Starting out with a smaller plan probably, I wouldn't have an official spawn. The 2 worlds would maybe be like the usual general games most servers have like factions and PVP or something. I don't think PVP would be an issue considering it would be a small area of space with boarders. As for factions I wouldn't want it large either so that it wouldn't be like 3 peoples bases super far spread out so raiding would be difficult. I'm not entirely sure the amount of people that would be playing, maybe 6 or so players?

Plugins=yes. So yeah, I'm not sure what the proper plan would be for me ?_? https://mcprohosting.com/plans#/name
I know having to work with plugins and all that stuff is even going to result in more questions but I'll cross that bridge when I get there.
Thanks for any help (: