Game Review From Jet

Post for anything in the forums that dosn't belong anywhere else. Not the place for spam.
A§H»JÊT

Game Review From Jet

Post by A§H»JÊT »

Ok guys so I'm going to review a game I played off of steam and i must say, its a brain twister... The game is called Only If. Here is the beginning in a nutshell. You start off as a character named Anthony and you go to this girls party who is mentioned literally 30 second into the game, Sam. You find yourself waking up in a bed and you don't know where you are. You go through this door into this room and meet this "radio" called Vinnie (or however you spell it). He puts you on some quest right off the bat to find a mirror and tells you to look into it (you can't see yourself). You move the mirror and find Vinnie is trying to screw with your head and he tells you to find this key. Hint: you only have one minute to find it. I found it right away so its not that hard to find since the game gives you a "hint." You find the key and go back to the mirror which is gone and find a door. Vinnie talks to you even more and asks you to either sacrifice yourself (white pawn) or save yourself (black pawn). He will ask you find another key in the fire place (just grab the paintings). You have to start a fire to get the key (spoiler). You have to pick up a pawn. I chose the white pawn and Vinnie was pleased with me for whatever reason... So he sends you on this quest and i won't go through the details of the quest but it is all brain teasers. Game hint: you have to remember basically everything that is said to you and is showed to you. The ending was the biggest shock and was so twisted, its almost impossible to forget.. Believe me... Its something about Anthony and Sam... Its freaking disgusting... Just play and find out...

I quit the black pawn quest because.... well Vinnie keeps happening...
A§H»JÊT

"Calm is what you have to be when people look to you. And its all you can be when things are out of your hands."

Time in ASH:
August 12, 2012 - Present